Reunited Love.

Duncan's P.O.V.

We were together again the angel and devil. We kissed for awhile till our friends made 'aww' sounds like in the chick flicks.

We pulled apart and I scowled at them till princess pulled me back into a kiss.

They laughed knowing it shuted me up I couldn't blame them I loved it. Her sweet plush lips agaisnt mine so soft to the touch and her small hands grabbing my face stroking my peach fuzz.

I missed her kisses and touches never ever want this to end...

Next Day

I woke up and headed to Geoff's Surf Shack, I have a feeling the girls were going to be there; miss messing with princess.

I made it to his shack doing our handshake. "Sup bra? What brings ya by?" I chuckled, everytime he says bra it sounds so weird.

"Sup and I don't know man just came to hang out might go surfing." I said as I looked out and seen Princess and Malibu out surfing.

Geoff saw and laughed knowing I was looking at Princess I looked at him as he handed me his board and patted my back.

I shook my head and headed out to where the girls were..

Time to see what you got princess.

Courtney's P.O.V.

Bridgette and I were laughing and surfing. I tried to paddle while on the board but fell off. I'm not great with balance haha.

"Ooo Court looks like ur prince has arrived hahaha." I looked at her confused and looked back nearly falling off the board.

D-Duncan what's he doing?? Why is he here??

I started to blush the boy was built I couldn't help but look him up and down he must've worked his ass off in prison.

"Hey ladies mind if I join y'all?" He smirked as he stood a few feet from us. "Sure...if you can keep your balance." Bridgette said as she started to stand on the board.

He chuckled and got on the board he wobbled a bit but started to stand and started to paddle. My mouth dropped...he had balance.

Bridgette was impressed but she looked at me giving me a look I looked confused.

"Ey if y'all trying to push me off that's uncool." He said as he was making circles around us. I watched him and started to stand up.

"Nice swimsuit Princess shows off your figure nicely!" He said I blushed and whacked him with the paddle making him land in the water.

I laughed so hard and fell back down on my knees. I didn't see him come up I looked down and around till I felt the board flip over letting out a yelp.

Duncan came up and was laughing I resurfaced and scowled at him. He started to swim and got back on his board and sat.

Bridgette laughed at us and started heading to the shore. I knew she was going to make out with Geoff.

I looked back and saw Duncan right beside me wiggling his...eyebrows? Since when did he have eyebrows?

I shook it off and poked him in the forehead trying to get away but he pulled the board making me come back to him.

"Princess where ya goin' trying to lweave me...?" He pouted...God I hated it when he did that..

I sighed looking at him, "Duncan you're a big boy you can handle surfing out here." He smirked at me and kept me close to him by holding the board.

"Soo I'm a BIG boy huh?" I blushed and pushed him away. "THAT'S not what I meant orge!!" He chuckled and told me to relax. I started hitting his arm he laughed and grabbed my hands pulling me close.

I blushed as he was getting closer to my face I turned away. "Aww come on Princess don't be like that." He said I didn't turn but instead he kissed my cheek.

Duncan's P.O.V.

I knew she was playing hard to get so I kissed her cheek and started to paddle away.

She scowled at me and started after me I laughed and paddled faster and made it to shore picking up the board and running to the shack.

She wasn't far behind and put her board by the door and chased me around in the store I tried dodging and ducking when she was close.

I was laughing and ducked picking her up she hit me on my chest but I stopped her when I kissed her lips.

We were that way for a while till...Geoff cleared his throat making us look at them.

"No affection in the store haha jkin' ya, but can you guys help out here? Need some helping hands." I put Court down and started to help out as she helped out Malibu.

I walked around twirling keychains and persuading people to come in even a little kid walked up I gave him a high five.

"Hey lil man like these key chains? You want one?" The little guy giggled at me with his toothy little grin I smiled and handed him one. Hey they were free heh.

After I gave it to him he ran to his mother and showed her the thing I started to walk away as I went out and yelled for people to stop by even showed them surf boards and t-shirts.

Princess helped me out too. We were on different ends and got people to come in even little kids. The same kid came in and smiled at me I showed him a shirt that was just for him and his mother.

Today was busy but awesome. After Geoff closed up we hung around and stared out at the sunset.

I wrapped my arms around Courtney and layed my head on her shoulder. We smiled and shared a long sweet kiss.

Best day ever...