Crazy Uproar.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"

I literally stood between Eva and Bridgette hoping I could stop it. I held up my hands making Eva stop and stare me down.

"Out of my way dickhead!!"

"Woah! Okay first calm ya tits man lady. Second were looking for Geoff alright? So if you could tell us we could be out of your hair."

I think I triggered her when I said man lady because next thing I knew I was punched in the jaw. Sent me back into Bridgette as I grunted holding my face.

Courtney walked in and gasped as I held my jaw making sure it wasn't broken as she ran full speed towards Eva.

I cursed as I got up to help. Courtney was dodging and kicking till she was knocked down by Eva. I ran tackling Eva down taking the tape she had and wrapping her hands toegther.

Sheesh the girl was strong.

I made sure to tap it tight as I huffed. She looked like like a rabid dog as she tried to fight back. I didn't budge as she tried to knock me off.

Court tried to come over I told her to check on Bridgette. She did as told as I look back at the rabid dog.

"Now look damnit! Where's Geoff!? We ain't got all fucking day!!" I said as she stopped looking at my impatient face. She smirked as she laughed out loud.

Was she high or something?

"You know if you want him so badly ask the dweeb. I don't have a clue what he did with him. You idiots came to the wrong person.

I literally looked at her like she's dumb. We..the idiots?

Ezekiel wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. There's no way he thought of this on his own.

I didn't get up as I folded my arms unconvinced. That's one thing princess taught me. Eva groaned as she sighed.

She told us where they were keeping Geoff as I got up thanking her walking over to the girls.

"Let's go I got the info."

"What about Eva?"

"You really wanna untie her? That's saying 'death come to me!'" I said Bridgette nodded and headed out with Courtney behind her. As I started to walk I heard a ripping sound as I turned seeing Eva getting free.

"Oh fuck. Fuck this shit I'm out!!"

I ran out of there hurrying the girls telling them it's not safe as thunderous feet came our way.

Never ran so fast in my entire life besides the cops. We made it to the truck and drove off with an angry Eva behind us.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

We pulled up to where Eva told us stepping out if the truck. The place looked like a crack house. We walked up to the door as I kicked it in storming in.

"EZEKIEL GET YA ASS OUT HERE!!"

Footsteps could be heard rushing towards us as we see lanky slow Ezekiel.

He stopped and looked at us like a deer in the headlights. I grabbed him by the neck demanding where my best friend was.

Knew he was a pussy. Bridgette kicked him in the balls then punched him out cold.

Damn..

"Damn Malibu nice swing." We headed down to the basement seeing Geoff tied to a chair hunched over. I ran over cutting the rope.

Bridgette ran and held him up shaking him a little. He stirred and groaned as he gained consciousness.

"Bridge? Mocha? Dunc? Where am I?"

"In hell." I snickered princess hit my arm as I joked. He chuckled as he tried to stand. I helped him putting his arm over my shoulder..

Which was a bad idea...

The guy stunk like rotten garbage. I tried not to hurl as I helped him to the truck. Bridgette sat in the back with him as I breathed in fresh air. We headed back to their house dropping them off. I helped Geoff inside trying to ignore the smell.

Princess and I waved goodbye and headed back. Today was crazy and wild. We walked in as she stretched I locked the door behind us as I tossed the keys on the island. I plopped down on the couch letting out a breath.

"Man that was crazy..wrestled a rabid dog then saved musty boy.." Courtney sat beside me laying against me.

"Yes, just glad things are good. I would hate it if we didn't find Geoff..Bridgette couldn't handle it.."

I wrapped my arms around her kissing the top of her head telling her not to worry.

She hugged me burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"We found him. His with her safe. All we needa do is worry about what lies ahead for us."

She looked up at me smiling kissing my lips deeply. "I love how you matured up Dunky. Yet I still miss your bad boy side."

I raised an eyebrow smirking at her. I was shocked when she said it. I chuckled kissing her lips again putting my forehead to hers.

"I never left."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello all! This is the final chapter of this story I have others if you want to check them out! I may write more future ones of my oc characters.

Well...already do but I'm doing more of the future..

You get what I mean.

Anyways see you all next time!

-Dragon out