Crazy Nights.

Courtney's P.O.V.

It's been months since Duncan and I started dating again. We had a few dates some crazy...and some...just down right weird I must say.

One night he and I went out for dinner and some random chick comes up and starts saying the most randomness things I didn't think would happen.

"Ahh you two will have a great future together, and raise a wonderful family." The mysterious woman said I never thought about it...then again she was dressed weird.

Once she left Duncan leaned forward, and was about to speak till the woman popped up again scaring us both.

We waved down the waiter and paid him or Duncan did and got out of there.

My night was not going to be ruined no way.

After that we headed home Duncan was driving and I started to think.

'What if that lady was right? Or wrong?..' I puzzled a bit before asking Duncan.

"Babe.","hmm?" I was nervous as I don't what but asked.

"D-do you think our future will last??" I winced when I asked and looked down. He stopped the car just few feet from the house and looked at me.

"Courtney Maria Barrlow our future will last because I'm not giving up on us and I won't stop loving you till I die. Now if that woman is getting in your head then she probably right it will, but if she just saying that to freak us out then she maybe right or wrong, but I know we will...I'm confident that this relationship will continue. Sure our past was bad it was only beginning were grown babe...as people say time to grow up...and I wanna grow old with you babe..."

Duncan said to me I teared up and caressed his cheek rubbing it with my thumb. We shared a kiss and drove up to the house.

Even though this night was crazy I say it was the sweetest..