Say You Help Me..

Next Morning:

Duncan and I were up watching tv and eating cereal laughing. Then the phone ranged I got up and answered it.

"Court help I'm freaking out I don't know where Geoff is!!! Is he with y'all?? "

"No he isn't but we'll look for him bridge."

"Thanks court I owe ya one!"

Huh Geoff never goes missing...this isn't good. I walked back into the living room where Duncan was laying on the couch i stood behind it looking at the TV the news came on.

In early news a man named Geoffrey Allen Conner is reported missing of anyone seen or know his where abouts please contact the police.

So it's true...Duncan looked back at me shocked I shook my head covering my mouth. Who would kidnap Geoff?

Next day:

Duncan and I went over to Geoff and Bridgette's house. I knocked on the door waiting for her, when she opened it her face was stained with tears and tissues all on the table.

"Oh bridge..." I hugged her tightly as so did Duncan.

"Hey Malibu don't worry I'm gonna get the guys and we're going to find him I promise ya."

Duncan reassured her she cried on his chest and thanked him. I smiled up at him he returned it.

We all sat on the couch I wasn't to ignore on the table it grossed me out a bit.

"So bridge it would be helpful to know when you saw him last?"

She sniffled wiping her nose a bit, "I asked him Tuesday night if he could go get me a few things for ya know..He said he would and left and I waited for hours I even called his phone, no answer I did it again still no answer and I started to worry...so I went to bed thinking ok he'll be back in the morning probably crashed with you guys. I woke up and he wasn't in the kitchen or on the couch or in the bathroom I called again and still didn't get and answer that's when I called you court to see if he was there and now..."

She drifted off and started to cry again I grabbed her and hugged her again. Duncan patted her leg then he sat up with a puzzled look on his face.

"Duncan? What is it?"

"Something is telling me someone that we know has him somewhere...who are the ones who really hate you and party boy Malibu?"

She shrugged but then she started to think to, we all did we went through the list of all the ex-campers we know Leshawna and Harold are out same with Izzy and Owen even Heather and Alejandro.

Cody And Sierra nope.

Noah and Katie nope.

Justin nahh.

Saide...not in years.

Dj never would..

Tyler and Lindsay hell no.

We couldn't think of any other person except....

Eva AND Ezekial...it hit me, I stood up.

"Princess?"

"Eva and Ezekial..."

"Huh?"

"It's them they hate Geoff and Bridgette!"

"How can you be so-"

"You're right court!"

I knew I was right because in season 1 when Eva came back and was out to get Bridgette and Ezekial was jealous Geoff had Bridgette at the finals...it all made sense.

I told Bridgette to get dress and meet us outside. When we we waited she came out in her usual outfit we got in my Mercedes Benz and drove off.

We headed to the gym which is the obvious place to find them. We got out and about to walk in when Bridgette stopped us.

"Bridgette what's wrong? Don't you want to find Geoff?" I asked.

"Guys...I don't know if I can do it."

"Oh come on Malibu, we got your back!" Duncan said.

"Ok.."

We busted in the place and saw Ezekial at the front he waved, then he stopped when he saw Bridgette behind us.

"Uh what is she doing here eh?"

Duncan walked up an yanked on Ezekial's collar.

"Look her shrimp where's Eva?"

"In the back eh, she's working on her core at the moment...eh."

Duncan pushed him back and motioned us to follow once we were in the back we heard grunted and punching.

"Working out the core my ass...sounds like someone is fighting her." Duncan whispered I hit him in the arm as we peeked around the corner.

There was Eva punching and kicking the dummy. Duncan walked passed us and went to Eva being uh "friendly" and nearly got hit in the face.

DPOV:

"Hey Ev-woah!"

She nearly hit me in the head. She looked at me and glared damn...she's gotten eviler..

"What you want worm!?!" She growled at me.

"Geeze calm down just came to ask you a question."

"Well ask punk wannabe." She spat.

I glared at her before asking her, "OK where the he'll is Geoff ya psychopath?!?"

"Like I tell you." She scoffed.

"So you do know where he is." I looked back and saw Bridgette.

"Malibu get back or you're gonna seriously be mained."

"You." Eva said as she snared at Bridgette I was in between them this doesn't look good.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Seems shit but to go down...hello hello! I am gonna continue this story..but bare with me I haven't seen total drama in a minute so I'm gonna be a bit rusty...

Anyways though I'm sure the next one will be lit..

Sooo...I will return with the 6th chapter...hopefully...maybe..

-Turtle out!