A/N

I know there was an authors note in the last chapter, but some things need to be discussed.

As you all know, I love the idea of shipping the kids together. There are three ships that have been most requested so far, and I would like to know which ones are your guys' favourite. Those ships are:

Eclipse X Asher

Fawn X Phoenix

Fawn X Nixon

Now, since there is an odd number of kids, I have no idea what to do with the fifth kid. Any suggestions on that matter would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if I missed any ships that you guys like, feel free to tell me in the comments.

Another thing, people have been telling me to write more about the husband and wife instead of the kids. Look, I would, but the thing is, kids are a big part of parents life, and I don't really know what married couples do.

And I've been getting requests for things about the kids, so some people must like it, or they wouldn't request it. If anyone's got any suggestions on what married couples do, I'd love to hear them.

I have decided that you aren't going to be having another child. I'm sorry to everyone who wanted another kid, but I feel like things would get really repetitive.

So, this is what I needed to say. Thanks for reading! I would love to hear all opinions on these matters!

~Later My Crazy Awesome Mini Ninjas!!

~Lia Out!!