Q & A {Answers}

Before I start, the picture above is the kids, made by the amazing artist; emeralddragon1. Thanks for the picture!

+++

Q: Who's your FAVOURITE ninja?
A: Lloyd is hands down my favourite ninja.

+++

Q: What anime do you like?
A: Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Sword Art Online, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Death Note, and more...

+++

Q: Umm.... If your eyes could be any colour, even like, pink or yellow, or rainbow, what colour would you want them to be?
A: I'd have to say red or purple. I don't even know why, both just seem really unique and cool to me.

+++

Q: How old are you?
A: It's a secret, but I will tell you I'm a teenager.

+++

Q: When did you start liking Ninjago?
A: In 2012, almost four years ago, so like a year after it came out, I think?

+++

Q: If you were an elemental ninja, what element would you choose?
A: If it had to be one of the guys elements, probably Jay's. If not, I think I'd choose Light, Music or water.

+++

Q: What's your favourite tv show besides Ninjago?
A: Probably Adventure Time.

+++

Q: If you had to date Asher, Phoenix or Nixon, who would you date?
A: I'd have to go with Asher.

+++

Q: If you had to choose, which is your favourite ninja child?
A: I would have to say Fawn, because she's just so sweet and innocent!

+++

Q: Why did you decide to write this book and the book before this one?
A: I decided to write the first book because I wanted to develop my skills as a writer, and I thought a boyfriend scenarios book would be fun to write, which it has been. I wrote this book after because people were enjoying the first book, so I continued and hoped that people would enjoy this book too, which I hope you all are.

+++

Q: What's your favourite kid ship?
A: I don't know, it's a really hard decision for me. I think if I had to choose, my favourite ship would have to be Asher X Eclipse.

+++

Q: Do you have a crush, and if you do, can you tell us who?
A: Honestly, I don't have a crush right now. Sorry, I know that probably wasn't the answer you were expecting.

+++

Q: Most embarrassing moment?
A: Well, I embarrass myself on a regular basis, so I don't really have a most embarrassing moment. But, I will tell about one of the many times that I've been embarrassed in my lifetime. So, some of my friends and I were sitting in our classroom because it was an indoor recess and we were playing truth or dare, well, everyone knew that I liked this boy, and he liked me back, so this girl dared him to kiss me on the cheek, he did and... Yeah... I think I was more embarrassed that everyone was watching and shared a collective 'aww' than the fact that he kissed my cheek.

+++

Q: What do you say when you figure something out?
A: If I'm alone and have been trying to figure the thing out for a long time, I'll usually scream something like "I got it! Finally!" And sometimes do a victory dance...

+++

Q: Would you ever wish to stop this book?
A: No, I don't think so.

+++

Q: Will you ever really publish your stories?
A: Actually, one of my goals in life is to write a best-selling novel. So, I probably wouldn't publish any of the stories I'm currently working on, but I hope to publish a book in the future.

+++

Q: Most enjoyed pastime?
A: Listening to music and drawing.

+++

That's it! Thanks to everyone who asked a question!

~Later My Crazy Awesome Mini Ninjas!!

~Lia Out!!