Pregnant Again?

#Ignore the picture until further notice#

Kai

After you got home last week, you'd been feeling kinda sick, you'd chalked it up to a cold, but it's been a week, and now you aren't so convinced.

You walk into your bathroom and pull out a pregnancy test, you use it quickly and stare at it...

Zane

You got home last week and felt completely normal for a while, then you began having weird cravings, as far as you know, nindroids shouldn't be able to get cravings.

You dismiss yourself from the group and take your special pregnancy test from a drawer. You use it and stare...

Lloyd

After your night a couple weeks ago, you've been feeling fine, accept for occasionally feeling like you want to throw up. Other than that, you've felt fine.

You walk quickly into the bathroom and take a pregnancy test...

Cole

You've been exceptionally tired this week. Like, worse than a teenager tired. Like, you want to die when someone asks you to get out of bed.

You use all of your strength and pull yourself out of bed. You go to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test...

Jay

You've been getting awful cravings for the past week. Jay and the others look at you funny when you make whatever you happen to be craving, because it's weird.

You take set pickles and whipped cream outside the bathroom while take your pregnancy test. You take it...

++Ending To All++

It's negative, you are NOT pregnant.

#Insert Troll Face Here#

Yeah, I know, this is short and terrible. But, people thought that Reader was going to be pregnant again, so I thought you guys might enjoy this more than an authors note...

And I wanted to be a mega troll...

So, who'd I get? Who thought that Reader was going to be pregnant again?

~Later My Crazy Awesome Mini Ninjas!!

~Lia Out!!