Special! Alone Time~Cole

Cole

You're pushed up against the wall beside the door. Cole has your arms pinned above your head, one leg between yours, making sure you don't escape.

You were barely in the door when Cole attacked you.

He pushes his lips against yours, forcing his tongue into your mouth. You try and fight for dominance, but he's much to strong. He easily wins and searches your entire mouth, leaving no space unclaimed.

He slips his hand under your shirt with his free hand, running his thumb softly against your stomach, making you shiver.

You wiggle under his cold touch, trying to get your hands free of his tight grasp. He pulls his mouth from yours, leaving a trail of saliva connecting your mouths'.

His devilish eyes meet yours. He leans down, not even needing to search to find your sweet spot.

You finally get one of your wrists free, you run it through his thick black hair. He smirks and lets your other wrist go as well.

He lifts you up, you wrap your legs around his waist and he presses your back into the wall. You bring his mouth back to yours and shove your tongue into his mouth before he gets the chance.

He pulls away, tugging at the bottom of your shirt

He's about to pull your shirt off, when, his cellphone rings...

"We should ignore it." He says, pulling the shirt over your head, then placing light kisses up your collarbone

"But what if it's Wu, or one of the others..?" You ask, breathlessly. He sighs, letting you down.

He pulls his phone out of his back pocket and puts it to his ear. You quietly listen to his conversation

"Hello?... Kai..?... No, I haven't talked to the others.... Kai... No-... Kai!.... Kai, they're fine. They're with Sensei Wu... Stop worrying so much... Alright... See you tomorrow... Bye." He hangs the phone up and tosses it on the couch

"Now where were we..?" He asks, smirking, desire in his eyes

He kisses you roughly, leading you away from the wall. He pushes you onto the bed, then removing his shirt... Very, very slowly...

You stare at his perfectly toned body, as he slowly moves to whisper in your ear

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'm not going to be able to resist you." You look into his eyes

"Than don't." You whisper back. The bulge in his pants brushes against your leg, making you gasp a little

He smirks and unhooks your bra, throwing it to the ground. He places his mouth on your sweet spot once again, making another mark.

As you pull his belt from his jeans, you look at him with lust filled eyes. His eyes meet yours, the same look filling them.

He moves to whisper in your ear again

"I warned you."