Curtis Sister Imagine

Requested: Anonymous

Imagine: Will you please do an imagine that you're the Curtis sister and you just found out that Pony was in the hospital and you go and see him?

When you heard the news, you sprinted your butt off outside. You lived next to the beach so you didn't know if a bike would work. But you were too worried to think about that. So you just run, you run all the way to the hospital. No matter how tired you were getting. Your brother was in the hospital and nobody told you. Now that you've heard it, you are worried as hell. When you get closer, you legs get more tired. Before you knew it, you fell right down. Panting hard, but got back up, you at least fast walked into the hospital. When you got there, you were looking through every glass window, trying to find him, you finally spot him, the gang was there with him. You enter, the gang looks over at you.

''Y/N... Y-Your h-here..'' Ponyboy says quietly.

''Of course I am, your my brother'' You say while walking up to him.

''W-Why are you p-panting so h-hard...'' Ponyboy asks.

''I ran all the way here'' You smile, you let out a big sigh.

''Now... How come nobody told me that you were in the hospital?'' You look up at the gang. They all shrugged.

After a while, the nurse came to tell you and the gang to leave. As you leave, you get more worried about Ponyboy. But when the day came, he came out of the hospital, nice and healed. You were so happy.