- Chapter 9

Jake POV - 

Almost 3 months had past and things were going well between me and CC. We went on dates almost every week and he was great with Legacy. He acted like another father to her, which was great.

Sometimes I did feel guilty though when me and CC were kissing or making love, because I always thought somewhat of Jinxx. He's still my boyfriend.. We didn't break up. So that means we're still together in some way... right?

Currently me and CC were cuddling together in bed, while watching some gore filled horror movie.

"CC, why do you like me?" I asked curiously.

"Because you're hot but also adorable all at the same time. Not to mention you're an awesome guitar player. An amazing father. You have the most gorgeous smile and a rocking personality to go with it all! That enough reason for ya?!" He said laughing then pulled me closer and kissed my lips shortly.

I nodded slowly then turned my attention back to the movie. "I think you've become mine and Legacy's family over these last few months. You've helped us both out greatly and I appreciate that" I whispered then rested my head against his chest.

"It was my pleasure" he gave me a gentle smile then ran a hand through my hair before planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. 

We watched the movie quietly together until the credits appeared on screen. I yawned and switched the tv off with the remote beside me. I rested back against CC until he loosen his grip on me.

"Wait here Jakey, I need to use the bathroom" he said and gently moved my head onto a pillow before leaving the bedroom.

I sighed deeply and hugged my pillow close in place of CC. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts wonder for a moment. 

I was pretty stressed. I was under a bit of pressure, but it should all be sorted soon. 

I opened my eyes as I heard CC enter the room. However when I looked up, he was standing in the door way, practically glaring at me.

"So.. when was you going to tell me?" He asked with a growl behind his voice.

"T-Tell you what..?" I mumbled but I knew exactly what he was talking about.

He held up the used pregnancy test.

+

|| Short chapter again. I know I suck

It's late but I wanted to get another chapter out! Hope you're enjoying it!

Let me know what you think

** Don't forget to leave a comment **