In the End - Chapter 36

Jake POV- 

It was late, probably around 12, judging by how dark it was outside. CC was laying beside me with Legacy asleep in his arms. We'd be talking quietly among ourselves about the new baby and laughing about how my dogs would react when seeing him for the first time.

I looked over at the small crib in the corner of the room where my little boy was fast asleep. I wanted nothing more than to pick him up and hold him for just a moment, but I was told by doctors not to stand up just yet until I get my strength back. I would have asked CC to get him but I didn't want to wake Legacy up by doing so. 

I hope the apartment will be big enough for all of us.. Maybe I should talk to CC about moving soon. But we are hardly ever home most of the time.. I'm gonna miss the kids like crazy when we go on tour again.. 

"What's the matter?" CC asked, brushing his fingers lightly over my cheek. 

"Oh nothing.. Just thinking. That's all" I replied, giving him a soft smile. "I think I know what to name the baby now..~" 

CC sat up slowly, keeping Legacy in his arms, "Really? What did you have in mind?" 

"Jeremy.." I whispered, looking down at my hands that were neatly folded in my lap. "U-Unless there's something else you'd prefer.."

"Sounds awesome to me~" he smirked then kissed me on the cheek softly. "I still can't believe he's my son! He's just so perfect and I'm sure he'll be an awesome drummer!" He grinned widely.

"What makes you think he's going to be a drummer? Don't you know that guitarist get all the attention~" I winked and let out a small laugh. 

"Yeah, Yeah sure~" he waved his hand before leaning in to give me a soft kiss which I quickly returned. "I should probably see how Andy and Ashley are doing anyway, I can let you get some peace and quiet then so you can rest up~" he chuckled and slowly handed Legacy over to me. But as expected she quickly woke up once she was moved.

Luckily she didn't start to cry, she just held her arms up to CC wanting to be picked up again. "She misses you already and you haven't even left the room yet" I whispered, brushing some dark hair from Legacy's eyes.

CC got out of the bed but leaned down to kiss Legacy on the forehead, "Aw I'll be back soon, Don't worry~". He slowly stood back up and walked over to the door, blowing a kiss to me and Legacy before opening the door to leave the room. 

Legacy reached up for CC again, her eyes tearing up, "D-Daddy...." 

CC stopped in his tracks and my heart skipped a beat. The room went silent as CC turned around to look at Legacy. We both let ourselves smile and CC quickly ran over, picking her up instantly and kissing her cheek softly.

"Did you hear that Jake?!" He said excitedly, practically jumping around with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

I nodded , smiling back at him then receiving a passionate kiss from CC before he ran to the door again with Legacy in his arms, "I'm gonna show the guys!" He winked at me, running from the room like a child at Christmas.

I laughed to myself as the room fell silent once again. 

I lay back in the hospital bed and placed my hand over my now flat stomach as I glanced out the windows into the darkness outside, watching as small snowflakes started to fall from the sky.

My eyes slowly fluttered shut as sleep began to take over. It's been a long day, but I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

|| Well that's the end of this story, I hope you all enjoyed it ♡

Sorry for the long wait on this final chapter! ♡

There are no plans for any add ons for this story. But if I get some ideas then I will write something up!! ♡

Thanks for reading