P L A Y L I S T + T R A I L E R

P L A Y L I S T  

"here we are, don't turn away now, we are the warriors that built this town. from dust"
warriors - imagine dragons

"there is a reason i'm still standing. i never knew if i'd be landing, and i will run fast, outlast everyone that said no..."
all the king's horses - karmina

"we're in a world where we all come alive, and oh, when love becomes the reason we fly with kings tonight"
empire of our own - raign

"i fear rivers over flowing. i hear the voice of rage and ruin"
bad moon rising - mourning ritual

"and as the sky is falling down,
it crashed into this lonely town and with that shadow upon the ground. i hear my people screaming out"
i see fire - ed sheeran

"what a shame, what a shame, beautiful scars on critical veins"
kids in the dark - all time low

"put to rest what you thought of me while i clean this slate with the hands of uncertainty, so let mercy come and wash away"
what i've done - linkin park

"we don't have a choice to stay, we'd rather die than do it your way"
ready aim fire - imagine dragons

"what of the dollar you murdered for? is that the one fighting for your soul?"
clique - kanye west + big sean & jay-z

"they say before you start a war
you better know what you're fighting for"
angel with a shotgun - the cab

"i am just an innocent man no scars on my heart no blood on my hands"
when the sun rises - stoplight observations

"so you brought out the best of me, a part of me i've never seen. you took my soul and wiped it clean. our love was made for movie screens"
all i want - kodaline

"won't you follow me into the jungle, ain't no god on my streets in the heart of the jungle"
jungle - jamie n commons + x ambassadors

"and if you want money in your coffee, if you want secrets in your tea, keep your paper heart away from me"
paper girl - july talk

"to the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim, this is war"
this is war - 30 seconds to mars

"and now all your love will be exorcised, and we will find your sayings to be paradox"
seven devils - florence + the machine