Chatper 15: leave her alone

Castiel's p.o.v

The door opened slowly in the door way was a man maybe dean's age maybe a year older or two years older he had something in his hand a shot. Anna looked at me with fear in her eyes we both tried to get lose it didn't help.

"look's like you finally woke up it toke you long time." said ???

"Sorry we took so long to wake up from being knockout." said Anna in a sarcastic tone

he waked up to her and stuck the shot in her neck. I was all ready angry but that cut the rope.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!!!"

"Why would I do that this i'm sure this will mess with Dean a lot but it's not just Anna I will mess with. Messing with you will also hurt Dean so it's a win win for me today." said ???

I looked over at Anna who is passed out.

"Who are you?"

"I'm disappointed you don't remember me Dean sure will." said ???

"Alastair."

Dean's p.o.v

Me and Sam called a taxi to tack us to the gas station their it was Baby of course i ran up to her.

"Dean we don't even have the keys." said Sam

"Do you really think i only have one pair of keys i mean come on Sammy. "

"Okay so lets go." said Sam

We got in the car and we were driving to the old subway station. We pulled in to the station I guess it has ben closed for a few Years so train are one less thing to worry about. We came to a fork in the road.

"We're do we go from here."

"You go that way and I will go this way." said Sam

"No we need to stick together."

"Okay let's go right then." said Sam

We were in the middle of the tracks when we smelled Sulfur.

"We're getting close come on let's hurry."

Anna's p.o.v

I woke up all dizzy every thing is blurry my head hurts a lot my mouth is dry and my throat burns. I looked over to See Cas was gone i tried to call his name out but it hurt so much no one called back the door flew open there was the demon dragging Cas in than he left.

"Cas!"

My throat was still burning at that point.

He stared to cough he had a black eye and cuts and bruises on him. His eyes stared to open I just realized I wasn't tied up any more I got up to help Cas.

"Anna." said Cas coughing

"Hey it's okay I'm here stay strong Cas don't leave me."

"I would never leave you." said Cas smiling

The door flew open it was the demon

"Your turn sweetie." said Alastair

He walk up to me and garbed me bye my Jacket and stared to drag me out I was yelling for him to let me go Cas tried to get up to help when the demon hit him and Cas was out.

"Cas no let go of me!!!"

We went into a room with no light and the smell was terrible next thing I knew I was tied to a table my mouth was tied shut their were knives on the table next to me.

"Don't worried this will only hurt a little i did this a lot to your dad when he was in hell." said Alastair

Thoughts were running though my head my dad ben in hell how and what for. Then the next thing I know was a knife curing my arm then again and again all over my body.

Dean's p.o.v

We found a sub way car it was stripped from the inside all the seats were gone I ran up to the door to look in the smell of Sulfer was all over it I saw some one on the ground I couldn't tell who it was Cas or Anna.

"Sammy help me get the door open!"

We got the door open I ran inside to see who it was.

"Cas Cas Sammy get in here I need help!!!"

"O god Cas." said Sam

We got him to lean against the wall their were cut all over him he had a black eye and bruises all over him.

"Cas come on man wake Cas."

"D......dean." said Cas

"Hey man"

"We're is Anna Cas?"

Cas stared coughing like crazy

"A...........Alastair he has Anna a few cars down on the right." said Cas still coughing

"No no no it can't be Alastair please tell me it's not him."

"Dean hurry." said Cas

"Sammy watch Cas get him out of here I'm going to get Anna!!"

"No Dean you need Sam to go with you I will be fine trust me you need Sam their to help." said Cas

"Are you sure? Okay Cas we will be right back."

We ran off the train car we are a side the train cars looking for Anna. All of a sudden we heard a scream.

"ANNA!!!"

We ran even faster to the car Sam and me ripped open the door I ran in the car to see Anna tied to a table crying and screaming. I ripped out the first blade and stabbed Alastair before he could even fight back he fell to the ground.

"Anna Anna it's okay I'm here."

Me and Sam united Anna from the table I cared her bridal style back to the car Cas was in.

"Sammy help Cas."

We Finley got back to the car I sat in the back with her Cas was shot gun and Sammy was driving to the hospital we got to the hospital around 10:30 pm they rushed Anna and Cas to the emergency room. Anna hasn't woken up at all Cas was up a few time but not a lot they were in the same room so that was easier. We have ben their for a few day Cas was free to go but he stared the whole Time with use.

Friday 5:00 pm Anna woke up.