Chapter 21: Help

Dean's p.o.v

It's be two weeks sens Anna died we buried her under a willow tree near the bunker Sam wanted to burn her i couldn't do it i haven ben sleeping not tell i get Anna out of the pit. I called every hunter i know for help plus we are trying to get Cas's grace back. Yellow eyes just vanished with no trace of him i run into Jo and Ellen few times Benny has called a few times to see how we are doing he helped with a case a few days ago Sammy wasn't a fan about it like at all. i mark of Cain is still on my arm all won't is the blade me and Benny have ben killing a lot of vamps hopeful it would help me but its not working really i still won't to kill people big surprise some times i wish some one would kill me but would come right back but as a demon so that's how my life has ben for the last two weeks.

"Dean Sam is back he has pie and new case for use." said Cas trying to cheer me up but failing

"I'm not in the mood right now Cas but thank you for trying to cheer me up."

"Do you won't to talk about it." said Cas

"No."

Sam's  p.o.v

"Hey Cas were is Dean?"

"In his room." said Cas

"Okay thanks I'm going to go talk to him. Hey can you put away the food?"

"Okay." said Cas

"Thanks."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean hey man open the door we need to talk."

Dean opened the door and went right to his desk on my lad top its smelled like beer their was whisky and beer bottles every were.

"Dean you cant keep doing this to your self."

"What Sammy stop what." said Dean

"The drinking Dean you are going to kill your self then you will be a demon again is that what you wont do you think Anna would wont that for you."

At that point Dean lost it he punched my so i tried to calm him down pining him down Cas ran in holding back Dean.

"Dean calm down you need to calm down." said Cas

"Get out get out of my room both of you now." said Dean with tears in his eyes

   Anna's p.o.v

I woke up in a cell its dark cold and all i could smell is blood and here screams down the hall.

"What you in for?" said ???

"What?"

"let me be more clear. What are you doing hell for?" said ???

"I sold my soul to find my dad and uncle. What are you in for?"

"Don't people get 10 years?" said ???

"They do but i got 4 months you didn't answer me. Why are you in?"

"Made the king of hell angry." said ???

"Satin?"

"What no he is in a cage." said ???

"Then who?"

"Crowley the king of hell. whats your name?" said ???

"Annabeth Winchester."

"A Winchester well wont you be a fun toy here. I'm Meg i know Dean and Sam." said Meg

"How?"

"We go long back us." said Meg

Me and Meg talked a lot she told me how the place worked and how time is different a mouth is 10 years two mouths is 20 years basely every mouths is another 10 years. I have ben in the pit for 5 years I'm torched every day every minute I wish it would end but ever time I'm almost about to die
I'm put back to together like Magic and they start over.

10 years

20 years

30 years

I have ben in hell for about 30 years on earth three mouths if my dad hasn't found anything yet I'm guessing. I miss him also Cas and Sam. Crowley killed Meg last mouth so I'm all alone now I didn't care that she was a demon we were friends she kinda saved my life. I'm being moved to a new torture apparently I'm boring to Alastair now he says.

The next day

"Get up time for your daily tortuer ." said Crowley

"Who is he or she?"

"You'll find out." said Crowley

We walked down a few halls we went in to a room it smelled like blood.

"Annabeth meet the best torture In hell." said Crowley

He was tall he had black hair and black scruff green eyes maybe Brown he had a deep voice.

"We'll well welcome to my room." said ???

"Have fun." said Crowley

Then he walked out and it was just me and the mystery man

"We'll I guess i should intrude my self I'm Annabeth what's your name?"

"Are you getting sassy with me?" said ???

"Yes so I'm going to get beaten any way so."

"Your just like my sons."

"You have kids you don't seem like a dad to me."

"We'll I am." said ???

I have ben in the pit for 50 years i sill don't know my tortures name he is brutal I did learn that his sons are my dad and uncles age.

"Come on you have ben torturing me for 20 years at leas you can tell me you name."

"You won't to know." said ???

"Yes."

"John."