chapter 26: The last battle

Anna's p.o.v

It's been a mouth sens i got back from the pit. we found yellow eyes we are heading to Washington my dad knows a hunter their who saw yellow eyes their. We packed are bags and stared heading to the car when i got sick all a sudden i just fell down my stomach hurt's i puked i didn't know why but i did Cas and my dad ran up to me luckily we were out side.

"Hey are you okay what happened?" said Dean worried

"I'm fine come on we need to go."

"No your not going any where till we no that you are okay." said Dean

"It was just some thing i ate i'm sure i feel fine now can we please just go."

I hated to lie to them but i had to that was only way i could get us to leave. It wasn't some thing i ate but i knew what it was.

Dean's p.o.v

We all got in the car and we were on are way to Washington we have a long drive ahead of us. Anna and Cas sat in the back of the car Sammy was shotgun Anna was passed out in the back seat her head was resting on Cas's shoulder.

"Hey Cas what did Anna eat to make her sick like that?"

"I don't know she ate what you guys had and you guys are fine." said Cas confused also

We finally got to Washington we got a hotel room in the city it wan't great but it was okay it was 11:46 pm when we got their. Sam took the bed on the left and Anna and Cas took the bed on the right i got the floor.

The next mourning

I woke up first it was 8:30 am a few mints after me Sam, Anna and Cas woke up we got dressed then we went to the diner to eat we were heading back the the hotel when a call came over the the police scanner Three Men found died we got in are FBI suits and headed over to the crime seen.

"Hey who are you? You cant be here." said the police officer

"I'm agent Smith this is my team agent Smith no relation , agent will and are new member agent James."

"Right this way agents." said the police officer

"You smell that. Sulfur." said Anna whispering to me

After a while we got to speak to the witness what he told us what he saw. We knew it was yellow eyes. after that we headed to back to the hotel we went to are room to get ready to kill yellow eyes. Anna didn't look so good she was pale Cas was setting with her.

Anna's p.o.v

I feel awful all i wanted to do is sleep Cas was sitting with me. i have to tell him what really happened at the bunker but i don't know how to.

"Got it he owns an old barn at the other end of town." said Sam

"Good Lets go." said Dean

We got back to the Car and stared driving to the old barn when we got their it was about 6:00 pm we got out of the Car the whole place smelled like sulfur i saw some one walking around in the barn i told my dad he had the first blade and Sam has the colt me and Cas had angle blades. we split up i went with my dad and Cas went with Sam to the back and we took the front. We walked in the barn their he was standing their.

"Well looks like some one got out of the pit." said Yellow eyes

"But your not here to talk are you your here to kill me right." said Yellow eyes

My dad stared to walk over to yellow eyes he ripped out the first blade then he was thrown to the other side of the barn Sam and Cas ran in Sam ripped out the colt to shoot but the gun was thrown out of his hands I was by my dad helping him up when we herd some one yell in pain Cas stabbed yellow eyes in the chest with a angle blade my dad got up and stabbed yellow eyes in the back with the first blade he fell to the ground i ran up to Cas to see if he was okay my dad help Sam up.

"We did it."

We left the barn and we were heading back to the bunker once we got back to the bunker my dad and Sam got out along with us they were heading inside.

"Hey Cas baby i need to tell you some thing can we talk please."

My dad and Sam looked at me.

"Just me and Cas please."

"Okay we will be inside if you any thing." said Dean

After they went in side me and Cas stayed out side to talk.

"Hey sunshine you okay?" said Cas worried

"I'm fine."

"Okay so whats up?" said Cas

"I'm pregnant."