chapter 24: family business

Anna's p.o.v

"You don't happen to be related to a Dean and Sam Winchester are you?"

"How do you know Sam and Dean." said John

"Their family i am Dean Winchester daughter."

"Were done for the day." said John

Next think i knew i was being dragged out of the room to my cell i was thorn in the cell the sound of the door slamming closed behind me all night i was thinking why did john seem so worried when i talk about my Dad and uncle Sammy.

"Well how is some one liking hell." said Yellow eyes

"what do you wont?"

Their was some thing a round his neck it was glowing blue then it hit me cas's grace i stared at it i had to get it back to Cas. he looked down at the grace in a little boodle.

"O you wont this." said Yellow eyes

"Why do you even need it just give it back to Cas."

"I need it to close heaven for good." said Yellow eyes he stared to walk away are as he did i grabbed the grace he didn't even look back. their was only one way out of here hope fully this won't kill me i opened the boodle of grace i opened my mouth and the grace went in my mouth their was a bright glow then i it stopped i looked at my back their was a pair of huge black wings i just smiled.

"So that's what cas's wings look like"

Dean's p.o.v

After a week of keeping Crowley in a devils trap in the drugged in the Bunker he gave in we were going to go get Anna in a few mints.

"Ready to go."

" Yup Anna's body is in her coffin in the main hall." said Cas

"Thanks Cas. Sammy you ready?"

"lets go." said Sam

We went in to were Crowley was and he zapped us to the pit the last time i was here it was because i sold my soul we looked around the halls for Anna but their was nothing we looked every were.

"WERE IS SHE CROWLEY."

"Its a game good luck finding her but she is being torture now so listen for screaming." said Crowley

Then he was gone we came to a room a few halls down were souls are torched.

"Dean when we do get Anna how are we going to get back?" said Sam

"I don't know we can go though purgatory "

I herd Anna's voice a few rooms down we ran down to the room and i kicked the door down. She was tied to a chair

"DAD!" said Anna yelling with joy in her eyes

"Anna are you okay? lets get you out of here."

"Dean we need to hurry." said Cas

"Dad Cas i need to tell you some thing." said Anna

"I got Cas's Grace Back well its in me." said Anna

"My Grace." said Cas even very confused

"Yellow eyes should keep a better eye on things." said Anna smiling

The door oped behind us me and Sam looked at each other then back at the man.

"Dad."

At that point i was felled with anger and joy we just stared at each other for a min

"Dean Sam." said John

He hugged us and we hugged him back at that point Cas had gotten Anna untied from the chair

"So that's how you knew them." said Anna smiling

"lets get out of here."

"Dad your coming with us."

"How?

I took a knife out and cut my arm then handed it to my dad he did the same we put are arm together so the blood would touch each other.

"Ianua magna purgatorii clausa est ob nos lumine eius ad oculis nostris retento sed nunc stamus ad limen huius ianuae magnae et demisse fideliter perhonorifice paramus aperire eam creaturae terrificae quarum ungulae et dentes nunqam tetigerunt carnem humanam aperit fauces eius ad mundum nostrum nunc ianua magna aperta tandem!" ( P.S i don't no if this is the right spell Google said it was the right spell so cool. P.S its Latin.)

"Were did he go?" said Anna

"don't worry about it right now lets get out of here."

Cas told her how it worked to zap a round and stuff like Anna zapped us to the bunker but Anna wasn't their. We herd banging sounds from the main hall coming from Anna's coffin i ripped it open we just hugged and tears of joy ran down my and her face.