Chapter 6

Hakeem POV
I woke up with lyric laying on my chest I checked my phone on her night stand and noticed it was time for us to get ready for school. I shook her lightly and said "lyric get up its time for school". She didn't wake up I smacked her ass and she opened her eyes. "What tf do you want" she said wiping her eyes. "Well good morning to you too it's time to get ready for school" I said getting out of bed. "I don't wanna" she wined. "Well you have to" I said. She groaned and started throwing a small tantrum. I chuckled and went to the guest bathroom to take a shower.

Lyric POV
Sometimes I'm a morning person and other times I really don't wanna get out of bed. I got up anyway and went to Harmony room to wake her up but she was already awake. This girl always up and ready. I went back my to my and took a shower and did my hygiene. I decided to wear my pink t shirt, my white ripped jeans, and my pink timberlands , I wore my gold hoops, and candy yum yum lipstick, then I curled my hair. I was cute. I went downstairs and saw that everybody was already downstairs. "Your slow ass finally ready" he said pulling me closer to him. We got in the car and drove to chick-full-a. "I'm hungry" Harmony said crossing her arms. "We're obviously getting something to eat." We got our food and I was about to mine until Hakeem said "can you feed me please baby". "Don't you see me about to eat" I said eating one of my chicken minis. "Come on Ly please". "Ugh fine" I picked up his sandwich and let him take a bite, then I ate some more of my food. "Drink" he said starting to get on my nerves, I put his straw to his mouth and he drank. Then I ate some more of my food. "Kiss". He said I rolled my eyes and gave him a peck on the cheek. I pulled away and there was a pink kiss mark on his cheek😘 I chuckled and we pulled up to Harmony school. "Do I have to go" she whined. "Yes you have to go now get out" She rolled her rolled her eyes and got and got out the car. Then we finally got to our school. Hakeem came and opened my door for me and we walked to class hand in hand. The day was almost over I had 2 classes left so I went to my locker and me and Keisha was talking until the school hoe,Raven, came up to me.

"What we're you doing with my man" she said getting up in face. "Listen hoe if he's your man why has he been in my house for the past two days" I said walking away. I'm not bout to entertain this thot. "Oh I'll let you have him since he one of the few niggas that ain't beat your ugly ass every damn day". She was talking about my dad Shaun. He used to hit me every day for no reason for 3 years after my mom died before me and Harmony moved in with Jay.I can't believe this hoe just brought that up how the hell did she know anyway. The only people that know is jay, Keisha, and harmony but harm barely remembers.

I turned around and punched her right in her face she stumbled back and I slapped her making her fall down. I got on top of her and started throwing punches. I was lifted of her by strong arms and knew it was Hakeem. He carried me outside all the way to to the football field and we sat down on the bleachers. "What was she talking about" he said. I didn't respond "you know you can tell me anything what was she talking about" he said pulling me on his lap "Nothing" I said trying to hold back tears "lyric don't lie to me right now" I took a deep breath and said "it all started after my mom died, my dad just completely changed he came home drunk one night and started hitting me he used to only do it when uhe was drunk then he started doing it when he was sober, one time he almost killed me and I told one of my teachers then I moved to Miami to come live with jay, I don't know how that loose hoe found out, but when she brought it up horrible memories came back how could you do that to your own child, how could a father call his own seed worthless, hit her every day, and sometimes let random niggas rape her for money" By now I was crying. "Baby I'm so sorry that happened to you and I wish I could've been their for you" he wiped my tears "I put it all behind and decided I'm not going to let it get to mea a long time ago but it still hurts when I think about it, I can't believe she would stoop so low and bring that up, I just wanna go home I can't deal with this right now" Hakeem picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. He opened my door and went inside my house and decided to watch a movie. By the time the movie was over it was time to pick up Harmony. Hakeem went to get her for me and I stayed home. When they got back we ordered pizza.

Hakeem POV
I can't believe all that stuff happened to lyric. Looking at her now I would have never thought she went through something like that. She came a long way she so strong. Right now we are eating pizza and listening to Harmony talk about her day. She is such a cutie. Lyric got a call from the hospital saying.......

Cliff hanger

I hope you guys liked this chapter

Please

Like

&

Comment

For more updates