Chapter 15

Lyric POV
I only call you when it's half past five
The only time that I can call you mine
I only love it when you touch me and not feel me
When fucked up that's the real me

I pressed the snooze button to my annoying ass alarm clock. "Nope get your ass up you going to school" Hakeem said ripping the covers off me. I looked at him and he was dripping wet with a towel around his waste. Just three more months than I'll graduate. Wow Ima be 16 and a high school graduate. I guess I really am smart. "What you thinking bout" Hakeem said snapping me out my thoughts. "Ima graduate high school at 16" I told him. "I know my girl smart as fuck that's why you need to get ready to make sure you graduate".

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine then put on my shirt with a picture of Maryland Monroe,  joggers, and my  Adidas then decided to wear my hair long and curly.

Hakeem POV
After I got dressed, I went to harmony to see that she was already dressed. She went into her bathroom and came out with a pink sparkly brush "can you do my hair please" she asked me. I nodded and she handed me the brush and sat down in her chair. This girl got a lot of hair, I just put it in a poofy ponytail because that's all I really know how to do. It came out pretty good. So we went downstairs and like ten minutes later lyric came down. We all ate cereal then got in the car. I dropped harmony off then we went to our school. I went to the other side and opened her door for her. We walked to the school and I saw Trey. I daped him "we gotta go to the trap today" I nodded. "Y'all and this damn trap" Keisha said lyric laughed.

Lyric POV
Keisha always finding shit to complain about, but it's funny sometimes. "Aye can we come" I asked Hakeem. He looked at me like I was crazy "please" i said pouting. "That shit don't work on me" he said back "What you gonna do with your sister" he asked. "She could go to my grandmother house" I said back. The bell rung and Hakeem and Trey started walking away. I looked at Keisha and she said "we gonna jump on them" I nodded. Counted to five and we ran up to them and jumped on their backs at the same time. "Wtf" they said. "Gtf off me I wanna get to class" Hakeem said. "Idk why you don't do shit in their anyway and you have to let me come with you" I said. "Alright whatever just get off" I smiled and got off. "Y'all know we gotta get y'all back for this" Trey said. Me Keisha both started running and turned the corner. The principal came out and only saw Hakeem and Trey while me and Keisha kept running. We stopped to listen.

Hakeem POV
"Treyvon(Trey real name) and Hakeem what are you too doing"  the lady said I forget her name. "We was just-" I tried to explain but she cut me off "just come to my office". "This some bullshit" Trey mumbled. "You right" I said. We went into her office and I was on my phone the whole time. All this bitch do is talk she ain't bouda do shit. She talked for hours then let us out when the second bell rang. We found lyric and Keisha by their lockers. They was all giggling and shit when they saw us.

"Oh so y'all think shit funny huh it's all good I got your asses especially you Keisha with your so called ride or die ass how you gonna be my ride or die and you just left me there that shit was fucked up and you know what I should-" Trey was bouda go on and on but Keisha cut him off "shit the fuck up"

He was silent after that. "Anyway y'all wanna go to my nigga Jacob party Friday" I asked them.

"Sure" they both replied.

End of the day

Me and lyric went to the car and Trey and Kiesha got in their car. We went to get harmony and dropped her of at their grandmothers house than we went to the trap. "We here" I said to her. She got out and we walked in holding hands. I did the secret knock and went inside. I went inside and saw Trey, Kiesha, Jacob, and his girlfriend Skye. I dapped Jacob and Trey. Jacob new but he cool.
"Who dis" he asked referring to lyric. "My girl the one I told you about" I answered. "Oh yeah lyric, Jay lil sis, but anyway y'all coming to my party Friday" he asked. "Yea" I answered.

Lyric POV
I went to go sit down next Keisha "hey lyric this is Skye, she Jacob girlfriend". We both said hi then just started talking. We exchanged numbers and Skye seemed real cool. And she was funny. "So the moral of the story is do not let Jacob care for any child under the age of 10." Skye said finishing her story. We was all laughing. "Anyway we should do something tomorrow after school." Keisha said. "Y'all wanna go to the mall" I suggested. "Yeah we bouda look cute" Skye said. "Oh you know"

The boys walked in, I ain't even know they was gone. "Y'all ready" they asked. We looked at each other and nodded. "Oh and I heard you tell them a lie the child was sick before I started watching her." Jacob said defending himself.

"She was in perfect shape I get home a hour later and she's throwing up just so you know the sell by date and expiration date are two different things" Skye said back to him. "Mane whatever lets go" Jacob said. "Bye see you tomorrow after school" I said. We all hugged each other and left. We got in our cars and left. I was tired af. I went home and let sleep take over.