Chapter 23

Hakeem POV
It's been a week and we haven't found the girls. Jay is loosing his mind. He's colder than he's ever been. Trey and Jacob have been struggling to the girls was like their bestfriends and they girlfriends is missing. I don't know what to do without my baby. I'm not gone lie a nigga cried this past week, shit we all have. I need them back especially lyric. That's mostly what I do is look for them so does Jay. I truly feel bad for him his sisters and his daughter are his whole world. They were the only that kept him sane. We keep getting these videos of them torturing the girls. Trey is trying to track the but so far it hasn't worked.

Lyric POV
This pass week has been hell. I don't know where Skye,Keisha, Kennedy, or Harmony are. I need my baby here. I cry for him almost everyday. I cry for Jay too. I even miss Trey and Jacob. I just want them to come save me. I've tried to find the girls and get out of her but it's never worked. I don't know where I am. I haven't seen Raven in a while and I'm glad. I've only seen Ty and some other guys that I don't know. Every time he comes In he tells me how pretty I am and that he thinks he loves me but then beats me. This nigga crazy. And someone always records it. Here his bitch ass come now. "Hey beautiful" he said. "Hi" i said back to him. "I have a surprise for you" he said. He left and came back dragging a dead body. It was Raven. I almost threw up. "I killed her she wanted me to kill you all of you but I started liking you so you can live and I'll just take over Jay's empire by making go insane along with his best workers since you guys are gone I'll just make him loose the empire by him loosing someone else close to him" he said and smiled.

I told y'all this nigga crazy. I had to play along because I knew if I didn't he would hit me a lot. "Okay that's great can you untie me please" I asked I was still tied to a chair at the moment. "No silly you might try to get away" he said. "Can I got to the bathroom" I asked. He looked at me confused, "how do you need to use the bathroom when you haven't eaten all week" he asked. "Can I have something to eat then please" I said. He nodded then left he came back later with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some water. He fed it to me. It tastes really good since I hadn't eaten in a long time. Being with Ty made me miss Hakeem even more. "That body is making me wanna throw up can I go to the bathroom now please" I asked. "Don't try anything Ima stand outside the door" I nodded he untied me and it felt good to stretch my legs. He showed me where the bathroom was one I got inside I noticed there was a window. I tried to get out thought the window but I guess I was taking to long because he came in. I was halfway out the window and he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out the bathroom. He started hitting me again, blow after blow. He stopped for a second and said "I tried to be nice but this is what you do" he said and then started taking my clothes off. "no please don't do this" I cried. "Stfu you the one that don't want to listen" he said then forced himself inside of me. I need the boys to find me and fast.

Keisha POV
Me and Skye have been in here this past week doing nothing. I don't even know why we're here. I know Lyric is here. We can hear her crying and screaming everyday. I know whatever they're doing to her must be horrible. Right now I just miss Trey a lot. I know Skye misses Jacob.

Harmony POV
"You want some chocolate" this guy asked me that I didn't know. He was tall and kinda cute. He seems nice and I'm hungry. "Can I have some" Kennedy asked. We've been together this whole week. I don't know where we are but I wanna go home. "No this is just for harmony I'll give you something to eat later Kennedy" he said. "How do you know our names" I asked. "Don't worry about that and eat this I know your hungry" i ate it. "Now go to sleep both of you look tired" he said.

Jay POV
I need my family. A nigga been loosing his mind this week. My phone rang and it was another fucking video. This time it was them beating and raping lyric. My blood was boiling Trey better hurry and locate these people. Trey ran in my office looking happy asf. "I found them the girls I found them" he said. "Call all good shooters we going to get them"

-

-

-

A/N
I'm sorry I took so long to update but her you go and don't forget about the Q and A chapter. Comment any questions you have for me or the characters. Thanks again for supporting this book. You guys motivate to keep writing.