Chapter 16

Kiesha and Skye in the mm
Jacob and Trey next chapter

Lyric POV
It was Friday and we were getting ready for Jacob party. Keisha and Skye slept over Hakeem house. Keisha put on her jean shorts and white crop top then tied a flannel around her waist. Skye had on a black crop top and army pants. I have on my crop top that says "baddie" and my shorts. "We cute" Keisha taking out her phone. "And all our asses look big af we bouda be the baddest bitches in there" Skye said and started twerking.

We took a couple pictures then went downstairs to see Trey and Hakeem playing 2k15. "Bout time y'all got ready" Hakeem said looking me up and down. "I don't see what took y'all so long y'all barely got any clothes on" Trey said. We all got in our cars and left.

The party was at Jacob house and it was live af. "Found myself a claps" was playing this my favorite tweak song. "This my shit" me, Kiesha, and lyric said at the same time. We laughed and started twerking. I felt somebody behind me and I knew it was Hakeem. "You ain't think you was gonna tweet without me" he said. I laughed then I felt something poking me. They played red nose, trampoline booty, and booty me down. I was tired. "Can you stop playing all these tweak songs in row. "I asked Jacob. "I was gonna get some ass tonight" Jacob said, "but this the last one". After the liqueur by Chris brown came on and Jacob got on stage. "Can I get my baby Skye up here with me" Jacob said. Skye got onstage and he started singing to her. It was so cute. He didn't sound that bad. After that my way came on and Skye got off stage and Trey and Hakeem went up there and started rapping. It was so funny.

For the rest of the night we just danced and had fun. Me and Hakeem left and went home. I was really tired so i took a shower and put on my spongebob shorts and white tank top and went right to bed.

The next morning I woke up and did my morning routine then Jay called me. "Hey I miss you" I said. "I miss you too" I said. "When can I see you again" I asked. "Open the door" he said. I ran to the front door and opened it. Jay was standing there with harmony next to him. I jumped on him and kissed cheek like 20 times. "Ok get off me damn" he said. I didn't get off "I love you so much" I said "I love you to now get off he replied" I got off and saw Hakeem standing there. "How come your never that excited to see me." Hakeem said pouting. "Cause in more important" Jay said.

We talked and watched tv then it was time for us to go back home
"It was nice staying with you" I said to Hakeem. "It was nice having you," Hakeem said to me then picked up harmony and said "ima miss you little money" we had a group hug which jay interrupted by saying "you know y'all can stay if you like" I rolled my eyes and went home. Harmony went to sleep when we got back and Jay was on the phone so I decided to be nosey and listen. "I want Kennedy to come and live with me" Jay said into the phone. "She needs her father in her life" I stopped listening after that.

  How could he have a daughter. Why wasn't he in her life. How long as he known? Who is her mother? When the hell was he gonna tell me? All these questions came through I my head. I made my way upstairs and laid down. I couldn't go back to sleep so I watched tv. And those same questions kept going through my head.