talk 32

All that could be heard was the sounds of a rhythmic beeping noise coming from the heart monitor in the corner of the small room.
Green stared into blue, both boys made no intention to move, both holding on to the moment like it would vanish in the blink of an eye.
The silence is broke by a small whimper, "Harry?" he says as tears trickle down his worn face, his face showing his lack of sleep, as he runs towards the hospital bound boy, "you're awake, oh god you're awake. Am I dreaming, oh god..you're awake"
At that Harry snaps out of whatever daze he was trapped in, "Niall?"
Each boy hold each other tight, not caring about the tears that are soaking each others clothes and skin.
'I thought you were dead.'
Harry's voice was heavy with supressed emotion, croaking from the weight of it. He had thought that was it, Niall was gone but here he stood in the small hospital room, smiling warmly, his eyes crinkling in that familiar way.
'seriously? You're the one in the hospital bed, but I guess I would have been if you hadn't have woke up,' he admitted, shrugging his wide shoulders.
A thousand questions filled his mind, but he couldn't convey even one of them in the face of his sudden appearance. None of them really mattered enough to need asking immediately, in any case. All that mattered was that Niall was back, and he felt safe again, safe just by simply holding Nialls hand.
But that safety was temporary as Harry's eyes begin to close and the the grasp he had a Nialls hand became loose.