6] Chapter Six

ALPHA'S MATE: THE PACK SERVANT

CHAPTER SIX

MATTHEW's POV.

I was in shock she just growled at me which by the way was sort of a turn on because shes the only one who I would let growl at me without killing them or something, I stared at her in shock same as Lisa as she would out of the kitchen, then I saw Lisa smirk "I like her!" she chirps.

I growl at her again before leaving the kitchen and following Georgia's scent into the garden where she is standing next to her mum as pack members go to speak to her "Mum" I hiss getting her attention "What is all this for? She was in the hospital from a rogue attack, can't remember a thing and you throw her a part!?" I hiss again.

My mother just rolls her eyes and smiles "It'll do her good" I sigh I would never win I just walked over to Georgia grabbing her hand in mine she smiled at me "I'm sorry" I whisper "About before in the kitchen I'm sorry"

Georgia shakes her head still smiling "Its okay like I said I would have to gain everyones trust and you growling at her I realised you either didn't like her, she done something bad or both thats why you were growling at her I just didn't like it" she blushes making me chuckle "How is everything so far we can go inside just the two of us" I offer she smiles pecking me on the lips making us both blush as I was too shocked to say anything, she just kissed me sure it was a peck but it was the first time since she woke up.

"Sorry" she whispers.

I shake my head "Don't be your my mate you allowed to kiss me" I wink. I watch as she blushes again "I don't want to go outside I want to talk to everyone" I nod "Okay"

"Alpha" I turn to see a married couple with a little boy and girl with them"Do you mind if we see her we want to meet our Luna" the man asks I smile at the both of them and nod "That would be fine"

"Hello" I watch as another blush appears upon her face making me smile, she blushes so easily my wolf tells me and I hum in agreement. "What are your names?" she asks the children.

"My names Liam and this is my sister Sophie" the little boy smiles big at Georgia.

"I'm Carol and this is my husband James" the woman speaks "It's nice to meet you.. to meet our Luna"

"Thank you" Georgia shyly replies "It's nice to meet you too" she smiles. I smile she's going to be a great Luna as I see her playing with the kids after hours of talking to everyone of the pack that were actually being nice to her and seeing them and her all smiling.

"She's doing grest son" my father tells me grinning ear to ear "A perfect Luna and a perfect mate"

"She's beautiful" my mother tells me.

"I know she is perfect I just need to make up for all the heartbreak, everything I done to her and caused her I'm going to make everything up to her"

"He better look after my daughter otherwise I'll kill him" Georgia's mother jokes but I could tell she was serious.

"I wouldn't hurt her I'm going to be the best mate I could ever be I got five years to make up for and plenty more to come.. I'll look after her" I tell her seriously and I do have five years to make up for and a life time, she's the love of my life.

~

A/N - Sorry the chapter is short again but I do hope you enjoy it because I hope you did. Don't know when I will next upload but I will inform you when I can or will be next uploading tell me what you think! :D