Epilogue

After hours of contractions and the pain of pushing the next Alpha out of me I was finally able to hold my son who looked exactly like his father with the exception that he has my green eyes, Matthew lay next to me with his arm laying over my waist and over our son as if to always protect us.

"What should we call him?" Matthew asked curiously his hand soflty running through our sons hair. I bit my lip knowing exaclty what I wanted to call my son, "Well I was thinking of naming him after my father since I didn't know him but I know he loved me and would be very proud of me" I told him truthfully.

"David Matthew Knight" I proudly presented to my mate wanting my son to share a part of my dads name and also his own dads name.

Many people from the pack visited and now it was just us, "It's perfect, you have made me the happiest man alive" he whispered in my ears causing my knees to go weak, "Marry me?" he askd seriously causing me to laugh softly whilst also trying not to wake our son.

"What are you laughing about?" he frowned obviously confused and even looked slighly hurt that I thought that marrying him was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard which was just stupid because I would love to marry him and make it known to not only the other werewolves but humans too that he is mine and only mine.

"I love you Matthew I really do, but I just had our baby-"

"I'm not asking you to marry right this minute" he said rolling his eyes smiling, "I just want to marry you because I love you, want to spend the rest of my life with you and make more babies together... also to show everyone that your mine" he winked causing me to be the one to roll my eyes.

"I would love to marry you, but I want you to propose to me in a more romantic, magical and special place than in the hospital where I just gave birth to our son" I told him honestly but a smile was on my face at the thought of spending my entire life with my handsome mate, after all the pain he causd me in the beginning now we had many happy memories together.

"I want to have this amazing story to tell the kids about when they ask" I then said.

"Romantic. Magical. Special. I got it" he smiles leaning over me to look down at our son once more, "He looks so much like you, but he has my eyes" I muttered with a grin, "He will be a little heartbreaker" I then whispered hoping he wouldn't really be like his father in that department but more carying to the women he dated and I was sure Matthew felt the same.

At that exact moment I let out a loud yawn, "Get some sleep sweetheart I will be here when you wake up" he said kissing me slowly on the lips before leaning away to then place a kiss on my cheek, "I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I whispred back just before falling into a deep sleep.

It has been a couple days since then, although us werewolves healed quicker than humans when women give birth we are to be kept in hospital the same as humans also goes if we are attacked to make sure that we are alright and there is no long term damage.

When Matthew pulled into the driveway I tensed when I sniffed a rogue was in the pack house, holding my new born son close to me, "Matthew..." I growled protectively not wanting any harm to come to our son or anyone.

"I know, I'll go and check what's happening" he was tense as he quickly made his way into the house and I became even more worried as I walked into the house carrying David protectively in my arms in case there was any danger lurking about.

I walked into the living room just in time to see Matthew punch the rogue in the face and then there was a scream from the other side of my room.

"Stop it! Don't hurt him please!" Lisa kept repeating and I instantly knew that the rogue was her mate and the father of her unborn child.