Miyuki Kazuya I

Softballs hitting the mitt was filling your ears. Pitching one after another gave you more momentum. Facing forward, you bring your arm behind you and form a K. Once reaching the front, you release the softball, making it go up--caught by the catcher.

"Nice pitch, [Name]!"

The catcher threw back the softball towards you. The batter wasn't even able to move.

"Come on Hikaru," you exclaimed towards the female batter, "I know you can hit my pitches!"

The female nodded her head and adjusted the helmet on her head. Getting back into position, you focused on the mitt. You stiffened a bit, your catcher was asking a ball inside. You were confident that you wouldn't hurt the batter but Hikaru never experienced a ball inside.

You scowled but decided to follow this time. Releasing the softball, it went towards the mitt. Yet the bat came in contact. The ball flying into the air, you sprinted and jumped--catching the ball and threw it back home. The players in the dugout groaned that they couldn't get another run with you on the mound.

The scrimmage has finished and you first years have won against the second years: 6-2. The audience were a bit shocked at the outcome, especially a certain catcher. After cooling down a bit, you excited the dug out with your duffel bag and mitt and softball in hand.

Walking along the concrete, you're eyes spot the Seido baseball team walking out of the stands. As you got closer you stopped in front of them, waiting for them to notice you. Once they did, you bowed.

"Thank you for letting us use your field."

A brunette with glasses appeared in front of you as you retracted from your position. You made contact with him being right in front of you. You realized the rest of them walked the other direction.

"You're [Name], correct?"

You nodded.

"I look forward to catching your pitches someday."

Planting a chaste kiss on your cheek, he left the other direction with a cocky smirk. An irk mark appeared on your head. Still seeing his silhouette, you took the softball in your hand. You threw the ball and it hit his back, making him face plant the ground. You nodded to yourself and huffed away in the other direction.