Sawamura Eijun III

[It's been a while. Sorry if this isn't the best work. I need to get back into the swing of things. Hopefully, you enjoy.]

Running.

You were running once again on the orange-yellow dirt with the southpaw pitcher pulling a tire behind him. It was a routine now for the both of you. The male was blabbing about this shoujo manga he borrowed. As the morning sun rose, you saw that a few baseball players were entering the field. Morning practice was going to begin.

Having completed your last lap, you jogged over to the stairs where your water was waiting for you. Sipping it small amounts, the burning sensation slowly disappeared.

"Good morning [Name]-kun," said a familiar voice. Turning around, you greeted the impressive batter and baseman.

"Good morning Haurichi-kun,"

Furuya was also in your line of sight. Giving him a nod of acknowledgment, he went over to the bullpen in hopes of finding his beloved Miyuki-senpai. Sawamara came into the picture with his tire around his figure and greeted the pink hair player. He started yelling incoherent things (well to you at least) and his fellow members were shouting at him about being annoying so early in the morning.

"Nee~ [Name]-kun,"

Turning your attention once again to the pinkette, you cocked an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Is there any specific reason why you run in the morning?"

Sawamura's attention was on you now. His shouting seized and curiosity was present in his eyes.

"Just a warm up before I have morning practice and it's a nice way to start the morning,"

"You play a sport?!?!" The loudmouth pitcher exclaimed. Which resulted in gaining a couple of players attention now directed to you. An irk mark appeared on your head, which led you to hit the southpaw's head. Once again, he started whining loudly about how cruel you are.

"Haha~ You didn't have to do that," said Miyuki as he approached, "But then again, he is always loud."

Blowing some strands of hair from your face, you calmed down.

"Yes, I do play a sport," You replied, "If you want to know what it is, come later tonight near classroom 1-B. The new recruits, aka me, are doing a scrimmage against the older members."

You grabbed your things and lazily waved a hand of goodbye.

Man...I'm hungry.

----------

"Oi! Keep it down will you?! You're hurting my eardrums!"

"You're being just as loud senpai!"

The familiar loud mouths ringed in your ear. You faced their direction and saw a handful of the baseball players. To name a few - Miyuki-senpai, Kuramochi-senpai, Haruichi, Furuya, Chris-senpai, Jun-senpai, Yuki-senpai, Nori-senpai, Ryosuke-senpai, even the Coach was present. You smiled nervously at them, not expecting a large amount of baseball played present.

"[Name]-san! We came to support you!" shouted the familiar southpaw.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?! And stay inside the classroom, you idiot! You'll get in the way!" Kuramochi-senpai exclaimed as he wrestled the pitcher inside.