Sawamura Eijun II

Leaving the showers after practice was surely refreshing. Having a towel around your neck, you walked back to your dorm. Balls hitting metal echoed from a distance. Stopping in the middle of your tracks, you paused then directed your feet to a different direction. Going to see him won't hurt, You thought.

Your feet soon met the familiar orange-brown dirt. You could see the pinkish-orange sky as the sun sets. Even during this time, the baseball team was out and practicing; you knew that some practiced until early morning. [E/c] eyes scanned the field, looking for that particular pitcher from this morning. An annoying scream was heard from the bullpen catching your attention. Your eyes met brownish-gold (?) eyes and smiled. The young man's face was red as you gave him a wave.

"Hello,"

Rather than just getting his attention, the baseball team had eyes on you. You shifted your weight from one leg to another, uncomfortable with the staring. "Oh!" a voice came. You looked up and saw an olive-headed male. You gave him a small smile and waved. Just like Sawamura's reaction, his face became a bit red and he turned away quickly. The baseball player took out his annoyance on Sawamura because of his kohai having a pretty friend.

The older male decided to do some wrestling moves on the poor pitcher, while he was crying for mercy. You chuckled to yourself, knowing this was a wrong time to pull him aside.

"I'll see you next time, okay? You seem busy."

Sawamura pushed his senpai off once he heard you. He got up and ran towards you. As you walked away from the field, you sensed a presence next to you. His little act of kindness made you smile. Once reaching the dorm entrance, since guys can't pass that line, you turned to him and gave a quick peck on the check.

"See you next time, Sawamura-kun."

If you had just turned back, the pitcher had passed out at the entrance.