Morning Routines (part 1)

Erens pov:
BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!
I groaned and rolled over as my alarm woke me up. I slammed my hand down on it and surprisingly it turned off. I slowly got out of bed and stretched my tired muscles. As I was stretching, I looked around my bedroom. It, like the rest of my apartment, was a mess. There was dirty clothes and dishes everywhere. I sighed as I trudged to the bathroom, grabbing some clean clothes on the way. I dont know why but I always got changed in the bathroon. Once I finished brushing my teeth, I tried to tame my always messy hair. After a few minutes I gave up and got changed. I fixed my shirt then left the bathroom and walked into the kitchen. I quickly ate a fruit bar, slipped my shoes on and left my apartment. While walking to work I looked around at the empty streets. Nobody was out except for the select few who were heading to work. The sun was just breaking through the clouds when I reached Shingeki no Coffee. Shingeki no Coffee was a small, slightly dirty coffee shop at the centre of Trost. My best friends, Armin and Mikasa, worked here with me. I unlocked the shop, flipped the sign to open and put on my apron. Sighing, I took my place behind the counter and got ready for a slow morning.