Chibi And Proposals

Levis pov:
~five years later~
Eren and I have been dating for five years now. We've moved in together and we adopted a baby boy. His name is Chibi and he has amazing bright blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair. I love the two of them so much and today was the day that I was going to propose to Eren. I've been planning this for weeks now and I can't wait for it to happen. Im really excited but I'm also super nervous. I've perfected how I'm going to ask him and I bought a custom made ring. Its a simple silver band but it has three amazing diamond in the centre. A green one to represent Eren, a gold one for me and a blue one for Chibi. Its truly beautiful and it's from the most popular ring makers, Wings of Freedom. Well...here goes nothing.
Erens pov:
I was walking down the street with Levi and Chibi. As we passed a street singer I heard Levi ask did I hear what she was singing. As I listened I could hear her sing; "Will you marry me?" I gasped and teared up as I looked over to see Levi down on one knee holding a beautiful ring.

I started crying and mumbled, "Yes, yes, yes, of course!"

He slipped the ring on my finger then stood up and kissed me passionately. I couldn't believe we were going to get married.

"I love you so much Levi," I said as we pulled apart.

"I love you so much more."

"I love you most," I said while smirking.

"That's impossible.."