Chapter Three: Getting better

(Clint's P.O.V)
Project Tahiti. The thing that saved Agent Coulson is now gonna save Pietro. Everyone knows where he is. Except Alex. We don't want her getting her hopes up again. It's better that she just deals with it and gets over it, because there's still a chance this may not save Pietro, but we all believe it will.

(Alex's P.O.V)
I better. Or at least I'm getting there. I've stopped shutting my brother and the other Avengers out. I started working out again. And I went on a mission. Just a simple clean up mission, but it was better than nothing. I still think about Pietro, but I stop myself. Distract myself with training or other kinds of work. Like making more arrows. I know he's gone. And I just have to move on, but it's so hard to...

(Third person P.O.V)
4 weeks, 8 days, and 58 hours later the almost impossible happened. Pietro Maximoff woke up. He seemed normal, his happy and cocky self. Saying that nothing could kill him, he was too fast for that. No one knew about Pietro's condition yet. He was made to stay at a secure facility for a while until he was fully recovered and the team wasn't busy. Pietro was ready to come home within two days of being at the facility. Sadly, they wouldn't like him go just yet.