Chapter Eight: Wake Up, Princess

(All in third person P.O.V)
Pietro sat in the Med Center. Just waiting for his Princess to wake up. She was completely healed but hadn't woken up yet. Helen Cho said it could take a while because of Alex's injury. But he still waited. Waited on a sign that she was going to wake up soon, but nothing. She was just laying there. Her pinkish tanned skin tone had returned she was breathing on her own. She was just laying on a Med Table, because she didn't have a use for the regenerative machine anymore, just breathing.
-
-
-
-
A few weeks later...
-
-
-
-
-
(Pietro's P.O.V)
I was awoken by a hand shaking me gently. Saying "Pietro, wake up. It's me." I opened my eyes and before me I saw my Princess, Alex.

"Princess!" I just up from my bed. Wrapped my arms around her tight and kissed her head, forehead, nose, and then her lips. She leaned into the kiss as passionately as me. My Princess was back. As I pulled back I looked at her and held my hand to her face.

"I love you my, Princess. So so so so much! And I'm so happy to have you back in my arms. I'm sorry for yelling and you and getting upset and I know how you felt and I'm sorry I ever got mad. I---" I said before getting shut up by Alex kissing my lips lightly and then pulling back.

"Pietro, it's ok. I understand why you were upset. I was upset with myself too. And I love you so much too. And I'm just so happy to be with you. Nothing could be better." She said with her smile that I love so much.

Everything was finally right in our world.