Chapter Four: Finally

(Pietro's P.O.V)
Nothing can kill me! I'm too fast for it to catch me!

It's been about a week since I woke up. They said that I took a bad hit but somehow I pulled through. I'm staying at this cabin for a while till I recover, but I'm going back to see everyone soon! I can finally see my sister again. And Alex, I can finally see Alex. I can't wait to see her. I hope she'll be happy to see me. I know I'll be ecstatic to see her.

(Alex's P.O.V)
Clint finally told me about Project Tahiti and that it saved Pietro's life. We all got the good news a week ago. He's coming home. And I will finally see him and finally tell him I love him. I hope he'll be happy to see me.

(Third person P.O.V)
Pietro had finished packing earlier that day. He sped from the cabin and ran straight to the new Avenger's headquarters using his super speed. When he got there he went straight to Alex's room.

Alex opened the door to see Pietro's face. She smiled almost in tears and hugged him tight. The two were finally together in each other's arms. The why it should be. The way it would always be.

Alex and Pietro spent the rest of the day talking and just being close to each other. Everyone was so happy for them and for Pietro's return. For a moment everything was good.