[TRC] ☠ Fix Me ☠ [Kurogane] 02

Crossing lines

Small crimes

"How about Kuro-rin?" Fai offers, an amicable smile on his face as he offered up this nickname.

"Hell no!" Kurogane turned to glare up over his shoulder at the woman, the top hate still covering her eyes as she smirked down at him. "AND GET OFF!"

Koi, still grinning, began to smack Kurogane over the head with her sleeves again as she began to giggle; "Kuro-chan's cute when he's mad~"

"SH-SHUT UP! AND DON'T CALL ME 'CHAN!'"

"Kuro-tan?"

"Kuro-rin-rin?"

"Kuro-ran?"

“Kuro-Kuro?”

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!"

While Koi's price had been her sanity, it was at this point that Kurogane began to believe that not only was she insane but so was Fai, the two acted so alike it was almost ridiculous. Fai, chuckled himself, surprised that Kurogane's shouting hadn't woken up Syaoran, who was still clutching Sakura in his sleep. Mokona had taken them to their first world, where they had landed in an apartment of sorts and had met Sorata and his wife, Arashi - who had been kind enough to allow them to stay.

Silence took over the room and Fai watched as Koi began to pout before flopping down onto Kurogane, laying on him instead of sitting on him.

“O-Oi!” it was noticeable how embarrassed by this close proximity Kurogane was by how red his face had become. “What are you doing?!”

“Kuro-Kuro’s no fun!”

“I’m a ninja! I’m not about having ‘fun!’”

Koi began to flail about childishly again, once again smacking Kurogane with her sleeves again as he began to growl under his breath. “Jerk! Kuro-Kuro needs to have fun! Koi can kindly teach him~”

Kurogane pushed himself up, pushing Koi off of him and sending her tumbling to the ground as he turned to glare at her ferociously.

“A NUT-JOB LIKE YOU ISN’T TEACHING ME ANYTHING!”

Koi merely glomped him, wrapping her arms around his neck and rubbing her cheek against his. As she had tumbled to the floor her hat and falling off showing her pure white hair, though she noticeably kept her eyes closed at all times. What was she hiding?

“But Koi wants to kindly teach Kuro-Kuro~”

“HELL NO!”

“Those two are already close, huh?” Fai smiles down at Mokona.

“Yeah! Yeah! We’ll all be good friends, too!” Mokona agrees, hopping up and down in Fai’s hands excitedly.

“That’s right~” Fai nods.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!”

Taking back what is mine