[TRC] ☠ Fix Me ☠ [Kurogane] 03

I'm fine in the fire

I feed on the friction

Blood - lots of it. She could smell it.

This wasn't like the battles in the Hanshin Republic, the Kudans doing most of the attacking and damage. This was human on human (or in her case, hybrid) and it had turned out badly.

The world they had landed on was a warring one, always a battle going on and Koi had to fight to keep from completely losing it with the faint stench of blood in the air.

But with it fresh she couldn’t help herself.

In her hands she gripped her scythe handle tightly, a deranged grin on her face as the monstrous instincts took over her already unbalanced mind.

She swung at the closest person she could sense. A screech of pain rang out in the air amidst the others around her and warm blood splattered on her face and the ground as the body thumped to the ground. Koi couldn’t see it - the hat still over her eyes and blocking her vision of the blood and carnage itself.

It didn’t matter to Koi now.

“Koi is having fun~ Koi hasn’t had fun in a long time~!” she cackled wildly as she continued to swing the scythe skillfully, all the while grinning insanely.

“Koi-san! That’s enough!” Syaoran shouts, worry and fear lining his voice. “They’re retreating! You don’t have to keep fighting!”

“But Koi is having fun~ Why would Koi stop?”

Koi swung at Syaoran, causing him to jump back to dodge, nearly sliding in the blood as Koi chased after him. Her grin slipped a little as metal clanged against metal. Kurogane had stepped in between the two, sword in hand - one he had just gotten to replace Ginryuu, having blocked the already bloodied blade of Koi's scythe.

“It’s no use, kid. She’s completely gone.” Kurogane grunted, shoving her back and causing her to have to catch her balance, her boots slipping and sliding over blood and tripping over corpses before she righted herself, grin back in place.

“It’s a shame we’ll have to fight her, though.” Fai replies somberly as the trio readied themselves. Sakura was hidden away with Mokona, and for that Syaoran was grateful. This wasn’t something the princess needed to see.... “If we can get her stable again....”

Koi rushed them, scythe reared back ready to swing once again. “Ah~ Yes! Yes! Koi is quite insane and you’re stuck with her here~” she cried out gleefully as she went.

I'm right where I should be

Don't try and fix me