[TRC] ☠ Fix Me ☠ [Kurogane] 04

I'm fine in the fire

I feed on the friction

Kurogane scowled. Fai and Sakura were dancing around the room (Fai having started it) while Syaoran watched and chuckled as Mokona imitated the two on a table.

Fai was doing a wonderful job at distracting Syaoran and Sakura from thinking about what had happened with Koi on the last world. It hadn't ended up as badly as it could have been, however.

Kurogane, Fai, and Syaoran had managed to knock her out, though it hadn't been easy. She didn't hold a lot of strength but she was certainly quick and agile and often used her surroundings to her benefit.

Syaoran had finally managed to place a well-aimed kick to the back of her head, which had been the thing to knock her out as Kurogane and Fai had attempted to get her from the front again (though that scythe of hers often hindered this plan).

As she had toppled over the scythe had fallen from her hands - disappearing in a flash of red light, as if of it could not hold it's own shape without Koi holding it - and her hat had toppled from her head.

It was here that Kurogane and Fai had a caught a glimpse of her eyes.

They were very strange, in-human (and that was something coming from the ninja with red eyes himself). Koi's eyes were a deep purple, the outside of the iris ringed in gold - giving her an eerie look to her. Her pupils, however, were the strangest.... they were weren't circular, they were swirled...

It left Kurogane wandering; just what was she?

Meanwhile Koi was sluggishly still laying in bed where she had woken up, tensed at the strange surroundings. Now, however she rolled here and there attempting to get comfortable and pouting as she did so.

Koi let out a long , low whine as she rolled back and forth, knees in her hands as she did so and glaring up at the ceiling.

"Koi is lonely...." she pouts, stopping to lay on her back, knees still bent up and clutched in her hands. "Koi should sleep with Kuro-Kuro~"

And with that Koi threw the covers off of her body, hoping up out of her bed (and closing her eyes as she went out, often resulting in the woman slamming into walls or tables or tripping over objects strewn about) until she entered the room Mokona and the others were in.

The atmosphere became tense as she ran into the room, Syaoran quickly shielding Sakura, though that tension turned to confusion as Koi instead jumped onto Kurogane without warning toppling them both to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Koi was lonely~" she pouted, rubbing her cheek against Kurogane's chest as she hugged him to her contently, despite his attempt to push her away.

"GET OFF!"

Fai chuckled; "It looks like Koi is back~"

"What a relief," sighs Sakura, having heard about the ordeal that had happened with Koi going on a rampage in the last world.

I'm right where I should be

Don't try and fix me