muke af

that's right, muke smut.
now there's a lot of dirty talk so if you get triggered easily; don't read please :)
---
Today was just a few days after our new single, She's Kinda Hot, came out and we had been jumping from interview to interview. Don't get me wrong, it was fun as hell, but there was one thing I didn't like. And that was Luke. I love Luke, more than anything, but he had been all over Calum these past few interviews. Believe me, I was defiantly one to get extremely jealous.
Once we leave the Capital radio station after we did a private show for some fans, I push Calum out of the way so I can sit next to Luke. It's about a 35 minute drive back to the hotel, and I knew this next half hour was going to be hell.
Luke had seemed to come to his senses, and was fiddling with his thumbs, nervously.
I text him;
You've been a bad boy. You're getting punished tonight, is that clear?
Luke gets the text then looks at me, nods, and mouths "Yes, daddy."
I smirk, knowing this was going to be fun.
We get back to the hotel, soon enough.
Calum and Ashton leave to go out, lord knows where, Ashton spoils that boy to no end.
Once their gone, I start planning in my head what to do to Luke.
He's laying quietly on the bed, scrolling through twitter.
He looks up at me with his blue orbs and smiles at me.
"The fans love the new music!"
I laugh, "I'm sure they do, sweets."
The sexual tension is growing in the room, and Luke knows damn well what's coming next.
After a few more excruciating minutes, I snatch his phone from his hands.
"Hey! What was that for?" He says, pouting.
I shake my head, "Tsk, tsk...you've been so bad, sweetie, you know what that was for."
He gulps, "But.."
I put a finger up to his mouth, "No. You've been a slut, haven't you?"
He nods.
"What was that, sweetie?"
"Y-yes, d-daddy."
I smirk, satisfied.
"You're gonna get so wrecked tonight..."
I mumble as I take off his shirt, kissing him.
"You want daddy to give you hickeys? You want all those fans to see?"
He nods again, "Yes daddy."
I suck on his neck, and he bits his lip, hard.
"No holding back, baby, I want you to be loud for daddy."
He moans out as a response, and I very slowly start kissing down his body.
"Bad, bad boy..." I whisper.
I stop at the hem of his pants, and I unbutton mine, taking them off.
I kiss Luke's lips, "Open up that pretty little mouth of yours, princess."
He opens, looking up at me, lust and love clouding his eyes.
I'm gagging him, tears filling Luke's eyes, just a little.
"Take it all in, like the little slut you are."
I command him.
"F-fuck...you want daddy to cum in your mouth? you gonna swallow it? cause you're such a dirty little boy..."
He nods once more.
I release into his mouth, a string of grunts and moans coming from me.
"Hmm, you're such a dirty slutty princess aren't you?"
"Yes, I am daddy...I'm you're slutty princess..." Luke moans.
I take off his pants, his breath hitching as the cold air hits.
"You want daddy to make you feel good? You want me to fuck you, without any prep?"
"Oh g-god, p-please...d-daddy...f-fuck please anything..."
I smirk again, and position myself in front of him.
I lean down so my mouth is next to his ear,
"Are you sure you want this, baby? I don't want to hurt you."
Now, I may have an extreme daddy kink, but I always make sure I never hurt my little kitten.
"Please.." He whines.
"Whatever you say, princess.."
I push into him, and he screams, like, screams.
I pull out quickly, and start peppering kisses all over his face.
I just hurt the love of my life.
"Baby, baby, oh my god I'm so sorry, my princess are you alright? I'm so so so sorry."
I'm basically bawling my eyes out, and Luke is just breathing heavily, his eyes brimmed with tears.
"No...no it's my fault, Mikey, please don't cry.." He breaths out.
I keep kissing him, apologizing over and over.
"Stop apologizing, baby boy! It's not your fault, it's mine." Luke says, cradling me in his arms.
(He's always the one to do the cuddling)
I sniff, "I'm so sorry, little one..I really didn't mean to hurt you...fuck I'm the worst boyfriend ever I'm so sorry, lukey..I love you so much, please don't leave me, please don't fall in love with someone else..."
I'm rambling out my words, showing my weakness; jealously.
He laughs softly, "Sweetie, I'm never going to leave you...you got jealous didn't you?"
I nod my head,
"I don't want you to fall in love with Calum.."
My words are muffled by Luke's shoulder.
He kisses the top of my head,
"Michael, my love, I would never do that, never. You are my one and only, okay? And you are not the worst boyfriend ever, you're everything I could ever ask for, and more."
He pulls me closer, and kisses me again.
We lay in silence, skin and legs tangled up with sheets.
"You promise me?" I whisper, breaking the quietness.
"I, Luke Robert Hemmings, solemnly swear that I will never fall in love with another human, because no one will ever amount to the best boyfriend ever, Michael Gordon Clifford."
I giggle, and kiss him on the lips,
"Now sleep, my little one."
We fall fast asleep with Kodaline playing softly in the background, cuddled up together in a heap of blankets and sheets.
Never could I ask for anything more.
xx