sub!luke

also mommy kink ;)
----------------------------------

You'd always had this suspicion that Luke had this submissive side to him. He'd never said anything outright, but it was just the way he treated you. When it came to you, nothing was ever to much for him, and, while you never abused that privilege, it was almost as if he thrived on letting you "wear the pants" in the relationship (so to speak). Whatever you wanted, you got. Luke respected you, and was actually a people pleaser when it came to relationships. So, no, he'd never outright said that he wanted you to dominate him in bed, he didn't have to-his actions spoke way louder than his words. You just had your suspicion.
You decided to put that suspicion to the test.
Right now.
Currently, you and Luke were make out on his bed. You were sitting on his lap, grinding against him, and his hands were everywhere on your body, all at once. Luke liked to touch. He didn't know how to keep his hands to himself. You didn't mind, either, so when his hands found their way under your shirt, you briefly pulled back from the kiss, muttering,
"Take it off."
Luke lifted your shirt for you. He placed it right beside him. He leaning back in to go back to kissing you, but you stopped him. "Yours too," you said.
Luke hesitated for a second. No matter what you said to him-no matter how many months you'd been dating-Luke was insecure. It wasn't just something that his fans thought about him; it was the truth. It had taken ages for him to warm up to the idea of being fully naked in front of you, which was probably why you'd waited so long to start having sex him the first place. His fingers, his mouth, they'd quickly been acquainted with you in the most intimate way possible. But the rest of his body had taken some time. Even now he hesitated until you coaxed him out of it, and this time didn't seem to be the exception.
You lightly moved your lips along his lips. "Please, baby?" you begged him. "Please be a good boy and take your shirt off. I want to see you."
There was something about "good boy" that always set Luke off. He moaned and you grinning, knowing that he was going to give in.
"You know I love your body, Luke. It makes me sooo happy. You want to make me happy, hmm?" You both knew that he did. When Luke reached for the hem of his shirt, you got out of the way, giving him room to lift it over his head. You took it from his hands, placing it on his. You smiled at him.
"Thank you, baby."
You kissed him. He slightly jumped, as if he focus sharply went from being half-naked to kissing you back. His hands found your hips. You moved them against him, rubbing against the hardness underneath his jeans. You kissed him for a second longer then let go, ending the kiss. You motioned for him to lie back, and, when he did, you moved off of him. Standing, you unzipped your Jeans. As you pushed them down, you heard Luke whisper,
"You're so gorgeous."
You flashed your eyes up at him. Luke always made sure to tell you just what he thought about you, and you appreciated it every single time. You stopped what you were doing. "Thank you." You leaned forward, gave him a quick kiss, then shimmied out of your jeans. You were now only in your bra and underwear, and, as Luke stared at you, you noticed his eyes widening. You giggled. "Like what you see?"
Having been caught, Luke blushed. "I'm just so lucky."
"Oh yeah?" You rejoined him on the bed. "And why is that?" As he spoke, you ran your hands through his hair. His eyes momentarily closed.
"Because you're so good to me. And you're gorgeous." He whimpered. "Completely gorgeous." His eyes opened back up. "But mainly because you know what I need."
The both of you shared a look, an unspoken look going on between you. You knew what was going through your head, but you weren't quite sure what was going through his. So you needed him to tell you. Your fingers slowed. "And what's that, Luke?"
He looked down, not answering you.
You didn't want to push him to say something that he didn't want to, but you wanted to make sure you were on the same page before you proceeded. You chose your words carefully. "Wanna know what I'm lucky? I'm lucky because my boyfriend always wants to make me happy. My boyfriend is super hot, yes, but he always takes the time to be good to me." You accented the next sentence. "My boyfriend is such a good boy."
He lifted his eyes but looked completely shy. "I want to make you happy," he said, his voice small. "I want to be a good boy."
And, with that, you knew that the both of you were, indeed, on the same page.
You smirked. "You've been such a good boy, Luke! You've made me so happy the last couple of days, so guess what? I'm going to give you a little reward. Want to guess what it is?"
His cock practically tore through his jeans at the mention of a reward. You leaned back and unzipped his jeans, giving him some relief. You pushed them down.
"Are you going to guess?"
When you pulled his jeans passed his ankles, he finally found his voice.
"Y-your mouth?" he asked.
You moved down so that you were between his legs. You pulled down his underwear but left them off. His cock was exposed, but he couldn't move around a lot, the boxer briefs around his thighs. You reached for his cock and gently stroked it, causing it to twitch. "Is that what you want?" You leaned down. Your lips were inches from him, but you didn't go down. Instead you teased him, looking up as you stuck your tongue out.
"I want what you want."
You held in a moan. Even when you were attempting to pleasure Luke, he always put you first.
"I want you to enjoy yourself for a couple of minutes, baby," you told him. "Okay?"
Luke quickly nodded his head.
Getting his approval, you gripped his cock. You pumped lightly, tugging down on the foreskin. Luke shuddered at your gentle movements, and, as he squirmed, you noticed yourself getting wet. You're barely done anything, and he was already having trouble keeping still. Slowly, your mouth connected with his cock. His hips bucked up, and you couldn't help but chuckle.
Thinking that he'd choked you, he gasped, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean-"
"It's fine, Luke." You licked him from base to tip. "Enjoy yourself, okay?"
And so he did. As you blew him, Luke whimpered and squirmed, enjoying himself. His hands shook as he touched your hair, and, when you took on off his balls in his mouth while keeping your hand on his cock, he loudly hissed, his hips coming a few inches off of the mattress.
"Soooo good," he muttered.
With a "pop," you let go. "Like that, Luke?"
"Fuck you're amazing."
"Anything for my good boy." You were about to take his cock in your mouth again, when he spoke.
Hesitantly, he said, "Let me taste you."
You looked up at him. You kissed his cock a couple of times. "But this is supposed to be your reward, baby."
"I know. I want..." He swallowed. "You taste... I want to please you. Please," he begged. "I want that as a reward, instead. I love the way you taste. I want it. Please."
"Okay!" You had to stop him. If he kept begging, you were going to cum. You sucked on him a few more times then sat up. Luke mirrored your actions, but when you laid down, he looked down at your middle.
"Can I?"
You nodded. "Your reward, baby. Do what you want."
"Thank you." He peeled your underwear off of you. For a moment, he simply sat there, admiring between your legs. His ran his fingers over of the thin, trimmed line of pubic hair, something that had surprised you that he'd requested. He settled himself between your thighs. At first, all he did was touch. His fingers moved between your slippery folds, feeling just how wet he'd gotten you. After a couple of seconds, though, he got himself situated, put his face in front of your core, and started licking you.
You closed your eyes, sighing in pleasure. Luke had always been an expert with his tongue. He was eager, and that was probably why. His tongue lapped up your juices, tasting you. There was no spot that his tongue didn't reach, and when he flicked it against your clit, it sent a jolt through your body, forcing you to open your eyes, looking down at him.
Luke's blue eyes were training on you. You knew he loved watching you come undone. He look great pleasure in pleasuring you with his mouth. It was only natural that he loved to watch your body respond. It made him harder that he already was, if possible, and, sometimes, he went down on you without requiring anything before or after. He just did it to do it, and, to you, that was so fucking hot.
"Such a good boy," you muttered, your mouth dry. "You're such a good boy, Luke."
He lifted his mouth for a second. "You taste amazing." He went back to sucking on your clit. His lips felt so good around you, the sensation augmented by the flick of the tip of his tongue. Luke grabbed onto your hips, pulling you closer to him. Whether or not he could breathe didn't seem much of a concern to him, and when you began moving your hips, he moaned against them, enjoying the sensation.
While he ate you out, you noticed him humping the bed. He wasn't going to ask, but he was probably as desperate to cum as you were. As much as you were both enjoying what he was doing right now, you wanted him in you. You wanted to feel him stretch you, to hear him beg to for you to let him cum.
"Luke," you said, but it came out as more of a moan. "Baby, stop." You didn't know if he heard you or not. He continued what he was doing, blissfully unaware that you had other plans. "Luke, hold on." Still he continued. You moved your hands down, threading your fingers with his hair. You tugged.
"Is that good..." His voice trailed, and you knew he wanted to say something else but was hesitating.
"Be a good boy, Luke."
He stopped for a moment. He kissed your thighs as your heart pounded, but his lips found their way back to your core, and he started sucking again.
You tugged on his hair, harder this time. "Luke!"
"I love pleasing you m..." Again, he didn't finish himself. His tongue dipped into your pussy, collecting more of your juices. "I could eat you all day," he told you.
You didn't doubt it. He continued what he was going, and you almost let him, expect you looked down and saw his hips moving. Only then did you remember that you'd wanted him to stop. You put your current pleasure on hold, demanding an even greater one. Pushing his hands off of your hips, you said, "Luke, I told you to STOP!"
The loudness of your voice finally got through to him. He stopped what he was doing, immediately moving back. He sat up, his eyes wide. The lower half of his face was coated with your juices, not that it mattered to him. He looked like a child that was about to be severely scolded for taking one too many cookies from the cookie jar. "I'm sorry. I just... You're just..." He squirmed around. "I didn't meant to..."
"You didn't listen to me, baby." Your voice was calm but firm, and you felt yourself entering a new frontier in your relationship.
"I'm sorry! I just-"
"You've been such a good boy, and now you're not listening to me."
"I know! I shouldn't have-"
"I wanted us to cum at the same time. You like it when we cum at the same time, don't you? You like when my pussy tightens around your cock, don't you?"
"Yes! I promise I'll be good. Please let me cum in you, m..."
There is was again. He wasn't finishing his sentences. You frowned, watching as his look of lust turned to one of discomfort. "What?" But he shook his head, not looking at you. "Tell me." He shook his head again. You reached forward. Your fingers swiped right beneath his chin. He instantly opened his mouth, but you held your fingers where they were. "Tell me and you can taste."
"I can't."
You brought your hand down to your pussy. For a moment, you fingered yourself then put your fingers right in front of his mouth. You knew he wasn't going to lick them without permission, so you held them there, an incentive for him to speak. "Yes you can. Finish your sentence."
"You won't like it."
He was really nervous now and you would tell. You had an idea what he was going to say, and if you were right, he was wrong. You WOULD like it-very much, actually. "Try me."
"You'll punish me."
You chuckled. "I'll punish you either way," you told him. "You didn't listen to me. You were a bad boy. That in itself deserves a punishment."
"Oh." His cheeks were so red. "Um..."
"'Please let me cum in you,'" you repeated. "Finish the rest of it." You wiggled your fingers.
"I promise I'll be good," he started, still not looking at you. "Please let me cum in you-" he lowered his voice. "-mommy. Please let me cum in you, mommy."
Your heart nearly stopped, and you almost came. "Louder."
"I'll be a good boy, mommy!"
'Fuck,' you thought. You offered your fingers. "Taste." He did. Sucking your fingers, he waited for you to say something. You didn't, though. Instead, you pulled your fingers back, stood up, and got off the bed. You decided the best way to proceed, but Luke, probably thinking that he'd grossed you out, jumped up saying,
"Y/N, fuck-I didn't-we don't-"
"Didn't I tell you that you were going to be punished either way?"
"Y-yes."
"Then be a good boy and sit there and wait for mommy to decide your punishment."
When he realized that you were okay with this, he immediately sat back down on the bed. "Yes, mommy."
You had to force yourself to not smirk. "Good boy. Keep yourself hard, baby, but not touching." You stayed in there long enough to see him nod then exited the bedroom, leaving him alone.
In the bathroom you stared at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't believe this. Mommy. He'd called you mommy. And you weren't grossed out or disturbed by it at all. Actually, you thought it was hot. It was submissive Luke in every way possible. Luke had always been the one to please you, and this was only an extension of that. The way he was so responsive to "good boy" and "bad boy," you'd known that it was only a matter of time before something like this emerged.
And you were so ready.
You didn't really plan on punishing him; you just wanted him to think that you did. All of that fun would come later, depending on what the two of you decided with your new found title. For now, though, you just wanted to fuck him, to fill him inside of you. Taking one more look at yourself in the mirror, you grinned, turned off the light, and made your way back to the bedroom.
Luke was waiting right where you'd left him. He was on the bed, sitting cross-legged. He was looking down at his lap, but, when you came in, he looked up. When you got close, you could see that he was nervous, but there was also a good amount of lust in his eyes. He didn't speak, but you did.
"You're still hard," you noted. He nodded, swallowing. "Thank you, baby."
"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you," he whispered. "You just taste so good and I just want to make you happy, and... I want to be a good boy for mommy." The word was still foreign on his lips. "I didn't mean to be a bad boy."
"I know, baby. That's why I'm not going to punish you." His eyes lit up. "As long as you're really sorry."
He nodded profusely. "I'll listen next time, mommy. I do want to cum in you. I like cumming in you. You're so wet and warm."
"You make me wet, baby." You kissed him. For the first time, Luke kept his hands to his sides. He moved him back so that you were straddling him. His cock throbbed against you. Luke moaned against your lips as you rubbed yourself against him. "You can touch me, baby. I know you like it."
Luke's hands quickly came up. He unclasped your bra, and, as it fell, he fondled your breasts, tweaking your nipples. Without worrying about a condom, you reached down and grabbed his cock. Holding it at the right angle, you slowly slid down, letting his cock fill you. Both of you moaned.
For a moment, you didn't move. You simply sat there, looking down at Luke. You already knew that this was going to be a struggle for him. His eyebrow were furrowed, his mouth was opened, and his eyes were glossy. He was already close. You started rocking your hips, purposely squeezing.
"Oh, fuck."
"Touch mommy's clit, Luke." Even though you were probably as close as he was, you said, "Help mommy cum."
His thumb rubbed your clit. "Yes, mommy."
His hips moved to meet yours, and his thumb against your clit made you moan. You were absolutely soaking, and your inner thighs were quickly coated. You adjusted your movements so that Luke's cock his your walls at just the right angle, and you through your head back, muttering whatever words you could string together.
"Such a good boy. Yes! You like being inside mommy, hmm? You're mommy's good boy."
"Good boy," he repeated. "You feel so good, mommy. I'm such a naughty little boy."
"Yes you are, baby."
You were close. Luke's dirty talk was about to send you over the edge, and you knew he wasn't far behind. "Fill mommy up, baby. Give mommy what she wants." You leaned down so that you were flat against him, and, though you were on top, Luke took the lead. He thrust up into you, his hips moving so hard that you knew you'd have bruises. "Make me cum, Luke!" you cried out.
A few thrusts later, you came undone, moaning and screaming out whatever word came to your mind. Right before he came, Luke wrapped his arms tightly around you, yelling, "Fuck! Mommy!"
You felt him cum, his cock twitching and moving around. You reached down and squeezed his ball, extending his orgasm. When he was spent, he exhaled relaxed.
For the next few minutes, neither of you moved. You stayed on top of him, Luke's member still inside of you. Only when you kissed his shoulders did he say something, his voice shaking.
"That was good."
You laid your head against his chest. "Yep."
"Can we... Can we do that again? Possibly?"
You grinned. Moving your head so that you could look up at him, you said, "That depends."
He looked nervous. "On what?"
"If you're going to be a good boy next time."
He grinned, chuckling. "I always want to be a good boy for you, mommy." His lips touched yours. "Always.