ballerina!luke/fem!luke

more fem!luke sorry I'm obsessed with this shit

--------
Luke was sitting on the couch with a white sweater and his knee high pointe-toe ballet shoes. He had his legs crossed perfectly, with his dainty hands in his lap. He was sat watching Boys, a movie on Netflix his boyfriend, Michael, asked him to watch. He was loving this movie.

A few minutes later, Michael walks in the door. He sets his bag down gently, knowing that Luke hates loud noises.

"Good afternoon, my pastel princess." Michael says, sitting down next to Luke.

"Hi! I missed you, did you have a good day?" Luke asks.

He pauses the movie so he can listen to his one and only.

"It was actually good..but it's even better now that I'm here with you." Michele kisses Luke's temple, and Luke giggles.

"How was ballet?" Michael asks, pulling Luke closer to him, tracing the satin ribbons on Luke's beautiful legs.

"Good..my feet hurt." He pouts. "Stresses me out, sometimes."

Michael smirks, "Bath time?"

Luke nods his head happily, and darts upstairs.

"Can we use the rose bath bomb?!" Luke shouts excitedly.

Luke absolutely adores taking baths with Michael, he loves the massages and the relaxation of it all.

Michael unties the pink ribbon from Luke's legs and softly pulls the sweater over his head.

"Go get in, my darling."

He puts on The Piano Guys, Luke's favorite.

They sit together, with small smiles on their faces.

Vanilla scented candles are scattered around the bathroom and the rose petals from the bath bomb are floating gently in the water.

Luke sighs, "I adore you, Michael."

Luke loves the word 'adore', he uses it all the time.

"I adore you, too, Princess." Michael whispers, kissing the top of the pretty boys head.

"That movie, Boys...it was really good,"

"I'm glad you liked it, little one." Michael smiles, wrapping his arms around Luke's waist.

Luke giggles, little one is his favorite nickname.

Michael starts picking up the rose petals, and blowing out some candles.

Luke frowns, "Awe, babe, I don't wanna get out!"

Michael laughs, and boops his princesses' nose, "You're starting to look like a grandpa."

"You'll still love me when I'm a grandpa, though."

Michael drains the water and picks Luke up, carrying him to the bed.

"Of course, I will, my love. Now, daddy got you some treats since you've been such a good little princess."

Luke claps his hands, Michael spoils this boy to no end and he's always coming home with new pretty things from Victoria Secrets or new pink clothes from Luke's favorite ballet store.

Michael takes out a pair of cat ears lined with roses, a Lana del Rey vinyl, three pastel flower crowns, and a baby blue collar with a sliver heart.

Luke eyes widen and he smiles ear to ear, "Thank you so much, daddy! I love them!"

Michael kisses Luke's cheek softly, "You wanna dress up all pretty for me?"

Luke nods enthusiastically, and puts on the new lilac lingerie set from Victoria Secrets, a pastel yellow flower crown, and the blue collar.

"Do I look pretty?" Luke asks innocently, batting his eyelashes.

All Michael can do is stare, his boyfriend is so drop-dead gorgeous.

"The things you do to me, little one." Michael says before pushing Luke back on the bed, making out with him.

"S'dainty...my pale, pretty, pastel princess..." Michael is kissing Luke all over, he just can't stop touching, kissing, feeling, he can't keep his hands off of Luke.

"You've been such a good little kitten, and you know what good kittens get?" Michael says, slowly undoing his pants.

Luke smiles, "Treats!"

"That's right! You wanna suck me off like the good boy you are?"

Luke nods again, "Cause i'm such a good boy, aren't I, daddy?"

Michael is on his knees, he leans down to give Luke a kiss, "You're such a good boy...now show me how good you can make daddy feel,"

Luke wraps his tiny hands and pink lips around Michael's member, and Michael lets out a long moan.
"Ohhhh fuuuuck, Luuuuke...."

The sound of Lana del Rey's voice and Michael's moans mixed together are turning Luke
on soo much.

"Oh my god, you're such a good cocksucker, aren't you?" Michael whimpers through clenched teeth.

"Only for you, daddy." Luke says, the vibrations of his voice send Michael to absolutely heaven.

"You want me to cum of your face? You gonna leave it on you, cause your such a good little cumslut, aren't you?"

Luke nods, "You're the boss, daddy."

Michael throws his head back, "Right there, Luke...fuck keep going my little slut."

Michael is a moaning, sweating mess and he adores the feeling.

"I'm gonna cum, baby boy..."

Michael's mouth drops open, and shouts, "Fuck!" as he releases onto Luke's face.

Luke giggles, and licks around his lips, "Yum."

Michael looks down at his boyfriend, "You look even prettier with my cum on your face."

Luke crosses his legs, "Thank you, daddy."

Michael picks him up and carries him into the bathroom, "Cmon, baby let's clean you up."

They soon fall asleep with Lana still on, cuddled up together on their lavender scented king sized bed.

Michael looks at Luke, with his eyelashes fluttering because he's dreaming (Taylor reference lol) and he's so in love with this boy he has to refrain from tearing up because Luke is just so damn beautiful.

Luke is his little pretty, pastel ballerina and no one could ever add up to him. Xxx