Forgive or forget?

CHAPTER THREE-EMMETT'S
SURPRISE

The park

"Close your eyes I have to show you something Emmett!" I signed. He was too tall for me so he blocked his own eyes and I drove us to the park where we had our first kiss. Well our first kiss was at Buckner hall and our second was outside of Carlton. This is the spot where we had our first 'official' kiss as boyfriend and girlfriend. I know he would love his gift. He had to sell his last motorcycle to buy my engagement ring and I felt bad. That was his second bike he had, and he lost them both because of me. But he had said it was worth it. But he didn't seem completely sure.

I got him a new bike it was different. This one had my signature angry axe girl on it but this one was different. This axe girl was wearing a white dress and a long veil. I decided that this version of axe girl should be called "wedding girl". I had put a ton of work into the name all of the other ones seemed cheesy. But that really was the easy part.

The hard part was transferring the "wedding girl" onto the motorcycle. It was a new bike so I had to try hard not to screw up the paint. But that wasn't the real surprise. I had invited Melody, Angelo, Regina, John, and Kathryn to the event. Little did Emmett know, we were getting married tonight. I had it all planned out I had even painted a "wedding boy" at the end of the makeshift aisle.

Once they arrived at the park I removed his hands from his eyes. He was shocked. He absolutely loved it.

"Are we getting married NOW?" He signed frantically. "I'm not even prepared!"

"Don't worry! There are just a few people here we are just going to sign the papers and of all of that stuff. To say that we officially belong to each other." I liked the sound of that.

"So you mean this isn't our real wedding?"

"Of course not! We are still going to roll as planned. But I have one more surprise for you before we get married." I said with a smile.

"Another surprise?!"

"Yup" I grabbed his hand and he followed me over to where his new bike lye. "Wedding girl" on one side and "wedding boy" on the other.

"Wow" he signed clearly in shock. "I love it! And I love you!" He said kissing me and holding me close. In this moment all of my fears were gone I was ready to marry him. I just needed a little reassurance that's all.

Wedding time

After all of those long and dragged out vows we finally got to the part we had been waiting all night for.

"You may know kiss your bride." We were lucky to have found a justice of the peace who knew sign language. It made it so much easier. Plus she agreed to do our real wedding too. When Emmett's lips met mine sparks truly flew. It was like he was all that had ever mattered. He was my life now. We were joined for life. "Through sickness and through health."

"Emmett" I said once the kiss broke.

"Yes" he signed back.

"I have something else for you!" I said a mile wide smile stretching across my face.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, come on!" I couldn't wait to see his face when he saw this one! I had been planning this for months. I know that we said we would wait to get a house together, but I couldn't wait any longer. "Let's go cover your eyes and get in the car." I said trying to keep the evil smirk off of my face.

The new house

I took his hands off his eyes, took one of his hands, and led him up to our house.

"Surprise!" I yelled.

"What's this?" He asked confused.

"This is our new house!" I said with a humongous smile across my face. "I know we said we would wait and we had it all plan-" he cut me off mid sentence.

"I was thinking the same thing! Waiting a whole year to live with my love felt like it was going to be an eternity! I love it and I'm in love with you." He said smiling.

"Thank god your okay with it! I was getting worried. So there's something I need to show you before we go inside it's out back."

"Another surprise?"

"Possibly" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back. I couldn't wait to see his face when he saw this! It was his own personal photography studio

"This is mine?" He gasped in awe his eyes wide.

"Yeah, it your own studio and mine is over there that way when we look across the driveway we always see each other. That way we will always have inspiration for new pieces."

"I still have no clue how I got you. For a wife."

"What do you mean?"

"You're perfect! Your smart, beautiful, artistic, kind, forgiving, and most importantly loving." He pulled me in for hug and them gave me a peck on the cheek. Before whispering "You are perfect Bay Kennish" in my ear.

It brought tears of joy to my eyes. I loved the sound of his voice it was deep and raspy. I know that if he could hear it he would love it.

"I love you so much Emmett if I love you any more my heart will literally explode" I said the tears now pouring out of my eyes. I couldn't believe that I was the one lucky girl on this planet that gets to live forever with Emmett Bledsoe. I know that our relationship was rocky and hard to deal with from time to time, but you can't stop the path of love. His path pointed directly to me and mine pointed directly to him. If we were a jigsaw puzzle we would always fit together. I know that all of those things sound very cheesy but it's the only way that I can describe our love for each other.

"Bay" Emmett signed.

"Yes?" Answer Bay unsurely

"I. Still. Just. Want. You." Emmett spoke loud and clear just like he had the first time he said those words. It was just over a year ago. He is the only person in this world that can understand me. I'm like the dark side of the moon. It hadn't been discovered yet. Until Emmett. He got me. He understood me. He understood the Kennish in me, the Vasquez, Sorrento, and even the part of me that longed to be a Bledsoe.

I finally get to be a Bledsoe.