The Mist is Gone

I do not own Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus.

A couple days after the war Hecate was poisoned by one of the remaining minions of Gaea so she became greatly I'll and had to release the mist.
This caused mortals everywhere to learn about the existence of the gods.
The gods best idea to hide the demigods, send them to school.
This is how each demigod is discovered.

I have a oc that is already in my other Percy Jackson story.

Her name is Symphony Solace, the long lost twin of Will Solace, Daughter of Apollo, she looked a lot like Will with Golden Chestnutish hair, taned skin and turquoise eyes, she is the oldest twin by 5 minutes and she is much more powerful than Will. Thats why she was separated at birth, she can control light and music, she can heal really well like her brother and she can also light travel which is similar to shadow traveling but through light instead of shadows.

Now, I understand that a lot people hate OP OCs but there is a reason she had a bad life, which is explained in my OC story, however I try to make her interfere the least with the story, I use her either if I have no idea what to write or as a mode of transportation (and teasing, though that's a different story). However, I would appreciate it if I didn't get comments about how bad she is, she is part of my story no matter what and I've seen much more powerful OCs that had no bad life to compensate, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything, as much as the statement is childish, it is also true.

Thank you, RavenclawApolloChild