The Stoll Brothers

I do not own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus.

Now, the Stoll brothers loved school, not for the education, which of course was not expected from them. No. They loved school because they could get away with even the most ambitious pranks.

Travis and Conner were both content with their lives, both of them had wonderful girlfriends, Travis' girlfriend was much calmer than Conner's, which was a bit of a surprise as Travis was the most turbulent of the two.
Symphony, had surprised Conner by being smart enough to avoid his pranks and prank him afterwards, she wouldn't ever think of missing a prank war or not getting blackmail if possible, Conner wasn't proud to admit that he had been pranked by her more then a dozen times and that she had sufficient sufficient blackmail to control him for at least two lifetimes. Not that Symphony needed it of course, Conner was madly in love with her and would do anything for her.
Katie, however hated pranks, but it was not that that had made Travis fall for her, it was how beautiful she looked when she was angry, that's also why he has decided to prank her so often, because, in his words "She looked so damn sexy when she was angry." And though unsurprisingly his words are not romantic, but for his defence he is a teenage boy, and their tact when it comes to girls is, agreeably, extremely bad. How Travis had finally gotten her to agree to become his girlfriend was a big mystery for the whole camp, but regardless of all that Travis loved her with all his heart.

It wasn't any surprise that the brothers we're planning a prank again as it was lunch time at their school and the jocks had been a bit too outspoken about them one too many times.
So, they were currently flying above the jocks table thanks to their flying shoes with paint, but due to their shortness of money that had to use their girlfriends' money and if the girls had ever found out they would be livid.
Anyways, luckily the boys could not be seen as they where each covered with concealment charms from the Hecate cabin.

They were just about to dump the paint onto the jocks when the two voices of their wonderful girlfriends stopped them.
They were fuming and they had just yelled the full name of their respective boyfriend out simultaneously.
Symphony, who knew how the boys worked, was looking strait at them and her eyes were blazing with fury.

"You two get down from there, NOW, and don't you even dare to drop that paint!" She yelled with her voice quivering with anger.

The boys, knowing that it was lethal to go against her orders descended to the ground and and put the paint onto the floor next to them.

"Oh, and end that stupid concealment charm, I'm going to make sure that Lou-Ellen isn't ever going to help you with those pathetic pranks of yours." Katie continued for Symphony.

The boys undid the charm and all the mortals gasped, surprised to see the boys appear from nowhere.
As always when they got caught by their girlfriends the boys started trying to convince them they were right. Conner almost always got out of trouble and not because Symphony was weak willed but because Conner knew exactly how to get her to forgive her.

"Kit-Kat I really needed the money, we had no more money." Travis started saying.
"You didn't need the money Travis you simply wan..." Katie started answering but was cut off by Symphony.
"Guys not now there's a group of mortals looking at us like we're crazy."
"We are crazy."
"That's not the point Conner, we all know how their arguments end and I'm not sure people want them to start making out on the cafeteria tables. Just introduce yourselves and we'll finish this argument at camp."
"Right then, I'm Conner Stoll and that idiot is my brother Travis, we are sons of Hermes God of travelers, thieves, prankers and a lot of other people. Now help us because we are gonna get beat up by our girlfriends."
"That's enough Conner." Symphony stopped him then grabbed both of the brothers' ears with the end of her fingers and disappeared as soon as Katie put her hand on Symphony's arm.

I'm so sorry for the delay, I had written the chapter but I had forgotten to publish it.
I really apologise greatly again.
Yours truly (please comment),
Ravenclawapollochild.