Percy Jackson (part 1)

Today was a relatively normal day for Percy, relatively meaning that he was chased to school by three dracaena, again. Yes. Again. He never understood why they were so interested in him. That didn't matter much anyways, it still peeved him. It was hard to hide and kill monsters now, he wished the mist was still up but he couldn't do much about it really.

He'd always thought that he would stop going to school after the gods were revealed, after all Annabeth had said he was too much of a disaster...

But, no. It didn't exactly happen like that.

However he still had a 'small knowledge' of the Greek gods. Thus he had fallen asleep in Greek Religion class again.

"MR. JACKSON!" screeched the awful teacher, whose name he had forgotten.

"Yes, Miss?" he asked with a groan.

"Who is the king of gods, and what is his personality?"

"His name is Zeus and frankly I think he is a sour grape, much like his son."

The class gasped, no one had dared to say things like that about any of the gods, especially not Zeus.

"Again Percy? I swear one day he's going to kill you... No matter what your father says." Laughed a voice at the door of the class.

"It's not like I haven't said worst..."

"No, you've done worst. Idiot." The voice responded dryly.

"Who are you!?" the teacher screeched again.

"Curently your only chance of survival." The person said as she stepped into the light. Symphony.

Symphony looked a bit different, saddened even. She had just lost one of her siblings in a fight with a monster. She hated that.
Lately she had become more sarcastic, blunt and bitter. Especially after her father.

"What do you mean by that!?" was the response of the class members.

"I mean that Zeus is sick of Percy being an idiot but he won't kill anyone if I'm around you guys. For multiple reasons..."

_____________♡☆♡______________

Sorry for the delay in updating... I had a couple of problems the past couple weeks.
But keep commenting and voting.
I decided to do two parts because, no reason really.
You guys are great...
Truthfully,
RavenclawApolloChild