Leo Flamin Valdez

I do not own Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus.

Leo was mildly affected by the fact that he had to go to school, after all Calypso, being a goddess didn't actually attract monsters so she could go to school with him.

Leo had becaume less scrawny on the few months he was on Argo II.

Lunch time had just started and Leo was supposed to meet Calypso at her locker, when he saw her being pinned against the lockers by a Jock, she was trying to push him away but he just wouldn't budge.

"Hey, get away from my girl, Daniels." Leo yelled.

The whole hallway silenced, knowing that a fight was coming, Leo was fuming and smoke was coming out of his ears, literally. Since Daniels was distracted, Calypso pushed him away and ran to Leo.

"Calm down, Leo pl-"

"Really Valdez, it's not like she even likes you." Daniels cut her off.

Leo was so pissed that her burst into flames, instantly Daniels shrunk back.

"Wha... What are you!?" He cried startled.

"Leo Valdez, hero of Olympus, one of the seven, capiten of the Argo II, son of Hephaestus and..." he started sending a sweet look to Calypso " ... visitor of Ogygia"

Then Calypso started saying "And I'm Calypso of Ogygia, the one from the legends."

Then they exited school, never to be seen again.

*********************

There you go an update, even if it was short, I like it a lot.
Thank you for reading and please update,
Ravenclawapollochild ♥