THREE

supernatural hearing

AS THE JEEP ROLLED TO A STOP OUTSIDE the hospital entrance both Emma and Scott went to drop Liam off to where his father would be working, although that was definitely the last thing that Liam wanted.

"My dad is helping out in surgery he's not going to be done for hours so I'm either hanging out here or I can still go with you guys" Liam practically begged.

Emma wanted nothing more than to take the cute puppy with them but she knew she couldn't, it was called senior scribe for a reason.

The three stopped at an elevator as Emma pressed the button that signified they were going down.

"Show me your hands." Scott told his beta, earning a confused look from Emma and a nervous one from Liam.

Liam gingerly pulled out his hands from the pockets of his hoodie and showed them to the pair.

Emma's eyes widened as she took Liam's hands in his. Liam's palms were covered with dried blood and had indents where his claws would have sunk into the flesh.

"Okay I'm still having trouble." Liam said sheepishly looking down.

"No, you're still learning." Emma said looking at the young boy in front of her, "what do you do to stay focused?"

"Sometimes I think about you, and other times..." Liam trailed off holding upon earbud. "It's not working though." He sighed.

"It's working enough, listen Derek said you were one of the strongest he'd seen at your age, now coming from him that means a lot" Scott told Liam.

The elevator dinged and Emma and Scott stepped into it.

"Maybe things are going to be harder for you for a while, but it also means something else doesn't it?" Scott asked.

"I'm really strong?" Liam guessed.

"Hell yeah" Scott nodded.

"No cussing in front of the kids!" Emma cried and hit Scott on the back of the head.

In the elevator Scott attempted to contact Kira but to no avail because of the lack of signal.

EMMA WALKED OVER TO THE FRONT desk where Malia was while Scott and Stiles trailed behind her.

"Malia if you were going away and I told you don't worry, go have fun. What would you think I meant?" Stiles questioned, no doubt trying to prove a point.

"Fun like bowling? Or sex with other guys?" Malia asked.

Emma covered her innocent ears not wanting to hear about what Malia and her, practically brother do.

"Oh yeah, now I'm worried." Scott said.

The hospital was in a rush, people rushing around, stretchers and other medical equipment being rushed around.

"Hey mom, where's all this coming from?" Scott asked as he caught sight of his mother.

"On 115, there's a major pile up." She had said before rushing to another part of the hospital.

"There's only one way back into Beacon Hills  from the airport." Emma said, realization dawning on her.

"115." Scott answered.

"She's never going to make it." Emma said, a frown gracing her lips.

"I can get her, you guys go to the school, Lydia's probably already there, we'll meet you at midnight." Scott said walking out of the hospitals front entrance.

"How are you going to get her in the middle of a traffic jam?" Stiles yelled behind him.

"We'll make it, trust me." Scott said before finally leaving.

Stiles grabbed his keys from off the counter and turned to look at the two girls.

"You two go ahead, I want to check on Liam, I'll meet you there." Emma told the couple smiling.

Stiles gave her a look.

"I'll be fine, go." She said before waving and getting into an elevator, watching how Stiles and Malia slowly disappeared from her view as the doors closed.

Liam had been sitting in an uncomfortable hospital chair, waiting for the time to pass by when he saw Emma and immediately a smiled graced his lips.

He laughed and hugged her, happy that she decided to stay with him even if it was only for a small amount of time.

They both sat down, Liam's hand on top of Emma's and together they just...talked. Something they hadn't had the chance to do in a while.

They talked and laughed and smiled and Liam was happy that Emma was able to make the time go by but as he turned to look at her he knew something was wrong.

Using her supernatural hearing Emma could faintly overhear Parrish speaking to Melissa
and Stilinski. He told them about the abnormal werewolf like creature with blue glowing talons that, unlike other supernatural beings might be able to take away Scott's true alpha power.

"Scott's in trouble." Emma whispered.

And with that the two were running to the school to their alpha.

word count : 915

Finally I updated! SHE MEETS THEO NEXT CHAPTER YAY!

BUT OMFG TEEN WOLF LAST NIGHT WAS CRAZY AND I SHIP LAYDEN AF!