SEVEN

I am currently writing and Isaac Lahey fanfic, comment if you would want to read it!

Also I have published a Fred Weasley fanfic so if you're a Harry Potter fan go check it out!

just the beginning

Liam immediately stepped in front of Emma, shielding her and let out a growl towards the second werewolf.

Theo raised an eyebrow at the action before speaking "Why do I get the feeling this kid's tougher than he looks?"

"Only when we let him off his leash." Stiles retorted in his usual sarcastic manner.

"Stiles, we were in Little League together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo asked Stiles, a somewhat offended look on his face.

"Because of these. One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago. The other one's a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High. They're different." Stiles answered him, shoving two pieces of paper in Theo's hands.

"Huh. Yeah, they do look a little different." Theo said as he observed them.

"No, they're totally different. Signed by two different people." Stiles said.

Emma thought this was going too far, first he questioned Theo's identity and now his parents. Maybe the signatures were slightly different because Theo's dad had a broken hand or something.

"So my dad's not my dad?" Theo asked Stiles obviously confused. "Like he's an imposter?" he continued.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Who do you think I am?" Theo questioned.

"We don't know yet."  Stiles said.

Emma was now getting very annoyed.

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?" Theo asked trying to please his case.

"No. I don't have anything from the fourth grade to match it to." Stiles said annoyed.

Emma decided not to mention the fact that she still has the stuffed elephant Theo gave her for Valentine's Day the year of fourth grade.

"You know, Stiles, I came back here for Scott and Emma... ...but I also came back for you. Someone like you. Someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect his friends. I don't have anyone like that, but Scott does. You all do. I know I'm in the right place. I'm meant to be here, I'm meant to be part of this pack." were the last words Theo said that night.

Even though it wasn't the topic of what he had just said Emma couldn't help but feel her heart flutter when he said she came back for him.

By the time they had found their way back to Stiles' jeep, Scott had arrived on his motorcycle.

"Find anything?" Scott asked knowingly.

"Nope." Stiles answered begrudgingly.

"I fell in a hole." Liam interrupter, Emma let out a smile at Liam's innocence.

"It was the bridge where his sister died, wasn't it?" Scott asked once more.

"Yes, it was." Emma answered for Stiles.

"Very embarrassing. So we are gonna leave now." Stiles said.

He tired to turn to car on only to hear a spluttering noise.

"Son of a... Liam, just do me a favor, get in the car and turn the ignition when I say." Stiles told him, obviously irritated that this night wasn't going as he planned.

Stiles pops open the hood of the jeep and starts working on it.

"Try it." he told Liam.

Liam turned the ignition but the spluttering sounds resounded once more.

"Stiles." Scott tried to speak.

And then, Stiles blew up. "Yes. Okay, we followed him out here. What do you want me to say? That I'm a stalker, huh? That I'm crazy, totally paranoid? None of this is new information!" he yelled.

"You're not going to give him the benefit of the doubt." Emma spoke, knowing this conversation was only going to get worse.

"I give people the benefit of the doubt. I've given a lot of benefit to a lot of people." Stiles fought on.

"Like Derek? Kira? Liam?" Scott questioned.

"I was right about Peter." Stiles defended angrily before turning to Liam once more. "Try it again."

The engine spluttered once more.

"Why can't you trust anyone?" Emma asked him.

"Because you two trust everyone!" Stiles yelled hitting his hand against the jeep before letting out a scream of pain.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked calmly.

"I'm fine." Stiles answered ignorantly.

"You could've broken it." Emma said, moving closer to Stiles.

"It's not broken." he spoke dully.

"Let me see it." she said.

"I'm fine."

"Let me see it." Emma said once more, this time in a more demanding tone.

Stiles let her take his hand in here and watched as black veins ran up her arms easing Stiles' pain.

The worse thing, Emma thought, was that she knew this was just the beginning and that from here on it was only going to get worse.

word count: 808
Sorry that's it's been such a long time since I updated, AP classes are really killing me, but I am currently on Spring Break which means more updates! Also I am writing tons of new stories!

If you missed the announcement up top :

I am currently writing and Isaac Lahey fanfic, comment if you would want to read it!

Also I have published a Fred Weasley fanfic so if you're a Harry Potter fan go check it out!

Also thank you so much for 11k reads and almost 600 votes, not to mention that THIS STORY IS #2 UNDER THEO RAEKEN!!