FOUR

the return of theo raeken

EMMA'S HAIR WHIPPED BEHIND HER as she frantically turned her head in every direction looking for any sign of Scott, Stiles or Malia.

She spotted both Stiles and Malia in the corner of her eye. She grabbed Liam's hand, encasing it in her own and began to drag him towards the pair.

Right as Liam and Emma began to slow to a stop in front of the pair Malia turned around and slammed Liam to the ground.

"Scott's in trouble." Liam said, and the four rushed to their alpha not wanting to waste anymore time.

WHEN ARRIVING THE FIRST THING that Emma noticed was the glowing blue claws that belonged to the werewolf attacking Scott.

Emma immediately flicked her hand revealing a set of sharp claws, her eyes glowed a golden yellow and she let out a growl.

Emma turned her head then noticing a third werewolf.

His eyes glowed a bright yellow, exactly how hers did when he shifted.

Emma charged at the creature, she slashed at its chest leaving a deep cut, the werewolf immediately retaliated raised his claws and slicing the skin on her cheek. She fell onto the concrete.

Emma turned back to Scott when she heard him let out a groan. Her eyes widened, fear evident on her face as she saw the scene before her.

The blue eyed wolf had his claws impaled in Scott's abdomen.

Emma cared greatly about the pack, it was evident in the way she acted and if anything happened to any member of the pack it would be Emma that suffered the most.

Emma watched Scott regain his strengths, his eyes glowing red. He snapped the creatures arm before speaking.

"I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else." Scott told him.

"I'd run." Stiles said confidently, and the pack watched as the werewolf scurried away cradling his injured hand.

Emma still had a frown evident on her face.

Emma could feel something in the air, a sense of evil, something that the pack might not be able to make it through.

Everyone's eyes now turned to the beta werewolf who had shifted back, his werewolf features no longer evident.

Emma felt a strong sense of nostalgia rush through her body as she stared at the brunette boy.

"You don't remember me do you?" the boy asked them, confusion flashed on Emma's face as she studied the boy knowing that she had seen him somewhere before.

"I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade." the boy spoke once more seeing the confusion on the faces of his old friends.

"Theo?" Emma's voice came out in a whisper but due to his werewolf hearing Theo still heard her voice.

He gave her a small nod of his head and watched as a large grin covered her face.

"You know him?" Malia asked, a look of distaste on her face.

"They used to." Theo replied in return.

Emma's eyes sparkled with joy, a few tears surfaced in her eyes as she looked at the boy.

"Theo." she whispered once more, this time in disbelief and happiness.

She ran to him, jumping into his arms as he twirled her around. Both with bright smiles on their faces.

Upon setting her down Emma launched herself into Theo's arms once more, hugging him.

In the corner Liam couldn't help the feeling of immense rage and jealousy that coursed through his veins upon seeing Theo so close to Emma.

"I'm so happy your here, I missed you so much!" Emma told Theo her face in his chest.

"I missed you too." he whispered.

"It's been a while, beautiful." he continued with a small smile on his face.

"Still flirting with me Raeken?" Emma asked as she mirrored his smile.

Liam obnoxiously cleared his throat.

Theo looked back up at the pack and continued.

"Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again." he said before looking down at Emma and giving her a small smile.

"Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, I just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." Theo said shaking his head.

"What do you want?" Scott asked the werewolf.

"I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack." Theo answered.

No matter how excited she was that her Theo came back, she had to admit that it was suspicious that Theo had come back after eight years seeking a part of Scott's pack. She knew she had to be cautious about him, because he may not be who he says he is.

word count: 764
This chapter was absolutely horrible and I am sorry, but Emma finally reunited with Theo! and we have some jealous Liam action going on.
LEMMA OR THEMMA?
I was on vacation so I missed 5x08 and I'm really upset because I still haven't watched it!
Thank you for reading and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!