Act One

Kidnapping. Laughing. Tying. Bringing. Restraining. Chaining. Hitting. Spitting. Carving. Slapping. Whipping. Torturing. Experimenting. Forming. Lying. Planning. Escaping. Running. Chasing. Raining. Fleeing. Hiding. Forgetting. Hoping. Waiting. Remembering. Gripping. Standing. Walking. Thinking.

===

"Mommy? Daddy?" A little boy asked innocently, to the dead bodies of his parents. Red liquid was leaking from their bodies, and the child did not know why. What was wrong? He did not know, for he was just a child, and a child would never know anything about death. "A-are you okay?" He asked once more, this time, a bit more worriedly. After numerous questions, his brain suddenly clicked.

"M-mommy, d-daddy??" He cried. The boy hugged both of his parents tightly, not minding his shirt getting damped by the parents' blood.

The boy felt being lifted up. He was being separated from his parents. He turned around to see a buff man wearing a suit, holding him up by the collar of his shirt with ease. It was as if, the boy barely weighed anything. "No! I want to be with my mommy and daddy!!" He struggled and cried repeatedly.

The man seemed annoyed, and when the boy cried out once more, he was knocked out by a hit in the head. The man seemed satisfied, as he laughed at what he did. He tied the boy with a simple rope, and threw him carelessly into a black truck.

Then without any waste of time, he drove off, along with two other men and the little boy that got kidnapped.

The boy woke up to see himself chained on a cemented wall. He looked around at the room and spotted noting but a iron door meters away from him. He felt dizzy and weak. Maybe because of blood loss? The boy felt a sudden pain at his right arm. Only then he saw a large bruise imprinted on it.

The door opened with a creak. Two men entered, the older one carried nothing, while the other pushed in a medical cart. When the boy saw the objects on top of the cart, he nearly screamed. "Don't worry. It won't hurt . . . a lot. " The words he spoke were supposed to be comforting, but honestly, they did rather the opposite to the boy.

After three long hours, the two men exited the room, supposedly finished with their 'business.' The older man turned around to the lifeless boy. "Take care boy! I'll be back, when you're feeling better!!!" He crackled in hideous craze.

The boy could barely understand what they were saying. His mind was already messed up because of the painful torture.

The boy slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

===

"Hi boy, I'm back!!!" The same man greeted with a twisted smile. It's been a hundred and seventy-eight days. A hundred and seventy-eight days since his parents died, since he was kidnapped. The boy was now eight. His birthday passed, but it was like the boy forgot all about it.

"Here's yar food, doggie!" He threw the newly cooked, or burning, 'food' to the boy.

The man somehow found it amusing how the boy tried to scream, but couldn't since his throat was extremely dried up with the lack of water. "Hey hey, I got news, doggie!" The man didn't even wait for the boy to react. "It's time for you to my lovely son! He's a wonderful scientist, and he absolutely loves poison. I think you'll love him!!!" The man laughed at the boy's petrified expression.