Episode II

=3rd Person's P.O.V.=

Hisoka could not believe his luck. Standing right in front of him is the person he dreaded to fight against: The unnamed boy. He was certainly mysterious, and Hisoka just wanted so badly to find out every single detail about the boy.

"Ah, it's you." The boy monotony stated as if he remembered something. "You're that creepy clown almost-every-human-in-the-exam were talking about." He added bluntly.

Hisoka cracked a wide grin, and released his grip on Gon's neck. He fell meekly and unintentionally witnessed the scene that's about to happen. "I so badly want to fight you, boy." Hisoka said with bloodlust. He ignored Gon struggles and walked closer to the boy.

"Honto? Ja, gomene. But I have no interest in fighting pathetic creatures such as yourself, clown." With that, the disinterested boy pluged his headphones and walked the opposite direction as of the clown.

It was just pure accident that the boy stumbled across Hisoka's business. Unfortunately, only Hisoka was thankful for the accident.

Suddenly as quick as one would blink, Hisoka vanished from his spot and aimed for punch behind the boy. But then, the boy blindly gripped Hisoka's fist just centimeters away from his head. He turned around and by the action, twisted Hisoka's arm and gave a punch towards Hisoka's stomach so fast, that the speed would rival light.

Hisoka didn't dodge it, because he couldn't even see it coming.

The hooded boy released his grip on him and Hisoka immediately held his stomach in a kneeling position. He was both impressed and shocked at the boy's strength and speed.

Obviously, he never expected it.

"Hey human." The boy lifted Hisoka's chin so he could see his visible eye under the hood of his jacket. "You're lucky I didn't kill you. I held back my strength, but I'm sure you did too. I am not interested in your games, understand? Do listen to my words, after all-" He paused and released his grip on Hisoka's chin. Walking away as he continued. "-you're just human."

Hisoka blinked and stared amusedly at the boy. Then he remembered something. "Hey boy." He called out, now standing up. The boy stopped walking, but he didn't turn around to meet Hisoka's lustful gaze. "Nani?" The boy had his headphones on the whole time, so it was quite incredible that he could hear Hisoka calling with the loud music blasting in his ears.

"Do you know what's Nen?" He asked curiously. The boy certainly had this specific...aura on him, but Hisoka -in all honesty- couldn't distinguish it.

It was so untamed and ghastly, yet it was so smooth and flawless. He never seen anything like it. Surely this boy was a special one. By the looks of it, it wasn't Nen, but if it wasn't, then what is it? A new form of energy created by the boy himself, perhaps? Or a Nen type that didn't exist?

The expected responder didn't turn around, he just gave an uncaring shrug of his shoulders. "Don't know, don't care." Then, as if their conversation never happened, he walked away, his slim figure disappearing because of the thick fog.

Hisoka's eyes narrowed and glanced at Gon's unconscious figure. Good, he got unconscious. Meaning, he didn't hear the last part of our conversation. He just isn't ready enough to know Nen. But...the boy didn't know Nen either... Could he have mastered it without knowing what was it?

Suddenly Gon woke up as soon as Kurapika entered the scene. "Gon!" He quickly rushed to tend his friend. "Do not fear." Hisoka said with an undetectable emotion behind his words. Completely masking his meeting with the boy and hiding his confusion. "I will not kill you and your friend, for you have passed the test." He said with a closed-eyes smile.