Episode VII

==A/N==

So, we won! We freaking won second place.
Ya know, it didn't really surprise me when I didn't get first place, because I was against "Elementally Gifted," which is a really good book! Plus, I entered it with only six chapters while the others had what, twenty plus? Forty plus? So, yeah, I don't mind being second. It's good enough!!!

Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for voting and giving me your lovely comments. I have read all of them, and I am truly touched. I'd like to give y'all a virtual cookie, as a gift. Please continue your godly ways of promoting my story. That's all, and don't ever hesitate to leave comment or two!

(By the way, sorry if this chapter isn't as good as you expected.)

Anywho,

Enjoy.

=Gon's P.O.V.=

It surely was tiring.

I've been practicing since earlier and I still couldn't get the bird. I sighed, and intentionally fell backwards to only meet the floor by my back.

"Hisoka, huh?" So yeah, the boy was right. It was incredible that he guessed it, was I really that easy to see through? Yes, apparently I am. I sweat dropped at my own mental answer.

I slowly stood up to continue my practicing, but before I could start, I saw a familiar examiner who was perched up a tree. "Satoz-san?" He dropped his binoculars and turned around to face me.

"Oh, hello Gon-san." I feel weird when someone older then me addresses me with a respectful '-san,' but Satoz-san is naturally polite to people, so I'll have to live with it. "Satoz-san, what are you doing here in the Fourth Phrase, and with a binocular at that?" I questioned, as less rude as possible, considering my question alone is pretty rude.

He seemed to understand my polite intentions, "I'm spying on a certain someone." I titled my head, confused. Who could it be? I would have asked, but I hadn't got the chance since he answered before I could've. "Sorry Gon-san, I am not supposed to be chatting with you. I must leave anyway; I was just resting up here. Keep it a secret, okay?"

I smiled my usual cheerful smile, and nodded. Without a second wasted, he hopped out of the tree and fled to a place he desired. Unfortunately, before I could say a farewell.

I still couldn't help but wonder, who is Satoz-san spying?

Surely it couldn't be me, could it...?

Oh well, I better continue my practicing, if I want to pass the Fourth Phrase.

"Osu!"

===

=The boy's P.O.V.=

I spat out blood, again.

This human's attacks are actually strong. He hit me twice already. One in the gut, and the other, at my cheek. The second was more powerful than the first, but both still unfazed me. I'm surprised that this battle has reached the three minute mark; I expected it to last only forty-five seconds.