6.Chapter

Harry:

Hey love, there will be a big party at our house today to welcome the girls, wanna come over?:)x

Laura:

Sure, i'd love to, when?:)x

Harry:

Let's say 5 o'clock, is that alright?:)x

Laura:

Perfect, see you:)x

Harry:

Yeah,see you too:)x

At the party

Actually this party isn't really big, because there aren't a lot of people, there is one direction, the girls, me and ed sheeran. He spontaneously came over to visit the boys, because he has got a gig in the next big town. 

Amazing guy, we get on really well , we talkt like the whole evening, he doesn't like Caroline either, so we kind of share the same opinion.

Harry his around Caroline a lot, it seems as he tries to break free from her but she's keeping him at her side.

"It's like he's her dog, isn't it?" Ed suddenly interrupts my thoughts.

"A little bit yeah, he never seemed to be the guy that's dominated by a woman."

"That's true actually he isn't, don't know why he is now, wait right here, I will get him free." Ed laughs posing like he would be superman and running over like this to Caroline and Harry who are making out right at the moment. 

Caroline sees Ed first, and I can tell you if views could kill, ed would be dead by now.

Harry starts to laugh really hard, as soon as he sees ed. Ed just grabs Harry says sorry to Caroline and moves Harry towards me.

"Thanks bro, that was perfect timing ." Harry hugs ed.

"No problem, superman is there for you every time." 

 Suddenly Niall walks around the corner with a camera in his hand, recording the whole scene.

"Oh Niall put this camera away, I hate being filmed." I shout at him half joking.

Niall doesn't care and pulls the camera straight up really close to my face.

"So tell me why don't you like to be filmed?" He asks with the voice of an interviewer.

"Because I sound shit on videos."

"Bullshit!" Harry shouts.

"You don't know, you've never seen a video of me!"

"Are you sure." Harry laughs at me raising his eyebrows.

"pretty sure yeah ." I laugh back.

"I will never understand you girls you are insecured about fucking everything." Ed interferes.

"No we aren't."

"Oh yeah, you aren't, are you happy with you're weight and you're body?"

"That's unfair!" I try to avoid his question.

"So you aren't, see, that's just unnecessary!"

"Oh shut up ed! " I hit him playfully what causes him to fall over in slow motion acting like I hurt him.

The evening goes on really great, everyone has got fun and the weather stays beautiful so we sit around outside for really long, the boys play guitar, everyone sings and it's perfect and Caroline going upstairs really early makes it even better.

This time ed took me home, because he had to get into his hotel again anyway, because he has to get up really early tomorrow, some interview stuff....

Strangely Harry and I got on really well, like our conversation yesterday never happened. Don't know if it's a got thing, we nearly kissed again, while we sat in the garden and sang along to ed and Niall playing guitar. I definitely have to get more distance from him, otherwise this won't end really good...