8.Chapter

Beach Party, yeah! That sounds fun! It's already really late and it starts getting dark, but Harry just invited me to a beach party, right now, okay probably not a real party just hanging around with the normal people, but at the beach at night.

I pull a bikini underneath my jeans hotpans and my whit tanktop. Some flipfolps and I'm ready to go. This outfit is pretty short and shows a lot of skin, but this night seems to be really summery and warm.

I arrive at the beach and there is already a campfire, it seems like everyone else is already there, sitting around the campfire. I walk towards them, first I notice Caroline and Harry cuddling, a little bit away from the others, I say hello to everyone and sit down between Danielle, who is cuddling with Liam,and Niall, who plays his guitar quietly.

Basicly it's mostly sitting around, we don't talk really much, maybe because everyone is cuddeling...

After the first hour Harry and Caroline come over and sit down with us. 

"Why don't you play a little bit louder Niall?" Harry ask while letting himself fall into the sand between me and Danielle.

"Oh no, please not, I'm having a really bad headache." Caroline moans sitting between Harry's legs.

"Then why don't you go into our room and sleep a little bit." Harry softly says.

"Can I leave you alone with her?" She laughs pointing at me.

I roll my eyes.

"We aren't alone, there are a lot of people around us as you may have noticed." Harry answers sounding a little bit annoyed.

"Okay babe, but don't stay here to long, okay?" Caroline finally agrees, causing a smile on every ones face.

"Yeah, don't worry." Harry kisses her one last time an then she finally leaves, them like the evening is getting even better than I thought.

We start singing some songs like use somebody and wonderwall... And I'm getting cold, which was probably really likely to happen, but yeah, little Laura thought optimistic , but there aren't warm nights in England, are there?

Harry seems to notice that i'm really cold, he takes a blanked and wraps it around us both, moving closer to me to make it fit. He leaves his arm laid around my shoulder after pulling the blanked around me, so now we sit really close his arms wrapped around me.

"Better?" He asks smirking.

Fucking greens eyes, the only thing I'm able to do is nod and stare into his deep green eyes, which reflect the shine of the fire.

"You look beautiful today." He whispers into my ear. 

"Ehm thank you, you as well."

My shines makes him smile." You are cute." 

I feel like my face is red like a tomato and hide it in his chest. Now I'm like completely underneath the blanked.

Somehow we manage to lay down next to each other the blanked and Harry's arms still around me . The sky is clar and there are like a billion stars shining, it's beautiful and kind of ....romantic, which sucks because this isn't the best way to stay only friends with Harry. But Today I don't care...

I turn to him to see him staring at the stars with a big smile on his face. I roll over now half laying on him." You know I will always like you more that anyone else?" I whisper in his ear.

Harry turns around smiling now even brighter. He opens his mouth to say something but just in the same moment zayn and Liam throw them self on us, shouting group hug . 

We hardly are able to throw them down, and try to chase them , Harry catches Liam and throws him into the sand, but Zayn is just a little bit to fast for me. 

As we arrive back at the fire Caroline is there again, saying she felt to alone, now she is the one charring  a blanked with Harry and I've got one for me alone. Harry sits at the opposite of the fire staring at me.

After a long time just sitting there, Harry goes away towards some rocks, signalising me to follow him.

In the middle of the rocks Harry stops and turns around. Seeing that I understand his wave makes him smile.

He walks towards me, I stand with my back at a rock, so that I have nowhere to move. Harry comes closer until our bodys touch, my back is pressed against the rock and his face is just above mine. 

"You know you didn't made it easier with what you said." He smirks.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be." His face moves closer to mine. 

"Harry are you here?"

Carolines voice destroys the silence. Harry quickly moves back.

"Here I am Caroline." He walks out of the rocks towards her, and then they walk back to the fire together. I wait a moment and then follow them .

I sit down next to Zayn as far as possible away from Harry, not looking his direction.

We talk a little bit, and I can feel Harry's stare at me, but I act like i don't. 

An hour later my mom calls making me leave and ending the evening, I'm pretty sure if Caroline wouldn't have interrupted us, Harry and i would have kissed...